Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care about his turn heel. The first thing I would like to see is a proper moveset. Roman Reigns has his modified suplex, a Samoan Drop and his finisher. Stop. 70% of his matches are full of punches, kicks and irish whips to the corner. The guy desperately needs more moves. Really, I don't get it. Why they don't give him some new moves? I don't know... a powerbomb, a gorilla press, a pumphandle, a backbreaker etc.

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
He has plenty of moves that he uses in nearly every singles match. You either don't pay attention or you're doing something else. :)

Spear
Superman Punch
Leaping clothesline
Drop kick on the apron
Vertical suplex
Front suplex
Tilt-a-whirl slam
Powerbomb (counter)
DDT
Samoan drop

Shall I go on?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has plenty of moves that he uses in nearly every singles match. You either don't pay attention or you're doing something else. :)
Name these moves, please. The only ones I see are the ones I've talked about. I hope you are not referring to the apron dropkick or the multiple clotheslines...

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Why? You don't like ...

x - Punch
square - Kick
Triangle - Superman Punch
Circle - Apron Kick

L1 - OoooAhhhhhh
L2 - Rest

X+Circle - Spear

?

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Name these moves, please. The only ones I see are the ones I've talked about. I hope you are not referring to the apron dropkick or the multiple clotheslines...
I listed a few. I shouldn't need to list every single move in his arsenal. Despite the company trying so desperately to label him as a powerhouse, he is more of a brawler, hence the many strikes, clotheslines, etc.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
I think a Farrooq style Spinebuster would be a good move for him as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Spear
Superman Punch
Leaping clothesline
Drop kick on the apron
Vertical suplex
Front suplex
Tilt-a-whirl slam
Powerbomb (counter)
Samoan drop

Shall I go on?
Spear - His finisher.
Superman Punch - His only trademark.
Samoan Drop - I've named it.

Leaping clothesline - A clothesline isn't a proper move.
Dropkick on the apron - A dropkick isn't a proper move.
Vertical Suplex - Ok.
Tilt a Whirl Slam - Countering a comeback from the opponent.
Powerbomb - Once in a while in a sitting position. And like you said its a counter.

To me it's just poor and cheap. I like the guy if we talk about look, microphone, gimmick, etc. But I can't stand the fact that he only has a few moves...

·
Banned
4,348 Posts
I don't care about his turn heel. The first thing I would like to see is a proper moveset. Roman Reigns has his modified suplex, a Samoan Drop and his finisher. Stop. 70% of his matches are full of punches, kicks and irish whips to the corner. The guy desperately needs more moves. Really, I don't get it. Why they don't give him some new moves? I don't know... a powerbomb, a gorilla press, a pumphandle, a backbreaker etc.
:floyd1 His current moveset is fine. What are you complaining about? This "Roman Reigns has a limited moveset" argument died months ago. Let it go.

The fact that you completely disregarded the moves @Soul Cat laid out just tells me nobody is going to get anywhere with you in this thread because you've already made up your mind that it's small & useless no matter how many times you're proven wrong. Continue clinging then.
:HHH2

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Why? You don't like ...

x - Punch
square - Kick
Triangle - Superman Punch
Circle - Apron Kick

L1 - OoooAhhhhhh
L2 - Rest

X+Circle - Spear

?
Lmao are you saying thats all his moves in which could be played on a playstation 3

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Leaping clothesline - A clothesline isn't a proper move.
Dropkick on the apron - A dropkick isn't a proper move.
Vertical Suplex - Ok.
Tilt a Whirl Slam - Countering a comeback from the opponent.
Powerbomb - Once in a while in a sitting position. And like you said its a counter.

To me it's just poor and cheap. I like the guy if we talk about look, microphone, gimmick, etc. But I can't stand the fact that he only has a few moves...
A clothesline isn't a proper move? It is when you make it different. Roman's clothesline isn't a run-of-the-mill clothesline. Is the Clothesline from Hell not a proper move?

Counters don't count? It's a still move in his arsenal that he uses frequently. You know what's also a counter nearly every time he uses it? Ziggler's elevated DDT. Is that not a proper move?

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
Also this was very, very beautiful:

That sit-out powerbomb looks so awesome and fits with his style.

His moveset is pretty good. Maybe, he could add like one or two sometime in the future like a leg drop or a powerslam variations and that would be fine. He is a brawler and works stiff. He doesn't need 45980 to know how to wrestle. He's totally fine.

·
Banned
809 Posts

Spear
Superman Punch
Leaping clothesline
Drop kick on the apron
Vertical suplex
Front suplex
Tilt-a-whirl slam
Powerbomb (counter)
DDT
Samoan drop

Shall I go on?
:floyd1 His current moveset is fine. What are you complaining about? This "Roman Reigns has a limited moveset" argument died months ago. Let it go.

The fact that you completely disregarded the moves @Soul Cat laid out just tells me nobody is going to get anywhere with you in this thread because you've already made up your mind that it's small & useless no matter how many times you're proven wrong. Continue clinging then.
:HHH2
She likes Michelle Mcoo :laugh: l.Don't worry.If politicking your way to title reigns is a good way of inspiration let op hide behind a screen and bring up a arguemtn that is buried under the water

1 - 20 of 28 Posts