Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since Nattie got the win for her team tonight she should be next in line for a title shot and have her beat Naomi and then have a 2-3 month title reign where she loses to Charlotte.

I just feel Nattie deserves atleast one women title reign(divas title don't count imo) after all the years of putting others over again it don't have to be a long one but she atleast deserves one.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Hahha yeah some how I don't see Natayla ever getting a title run. Let alone that long. But who knows.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahha yeah some how I don't see Natayla ever getting a title run. Let alone that long. But who knows.
2-3 months is not long at all.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
She should. Carmella can be her MC (mouthpiece). They can tease tension between Natalya and Carmella. The Welcoming Committee can start to bicker among themselves at the tail end when Natalya drops the title to Becky.

Stephanie promised her another reign in the first season of Total Divas. Nattie since her last title reign:

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
It's a brand of like 6 women. She'll have the title eventually. All of them will. Well, maybe not Tamina.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
To be completely honest I wouldn't mind at all if Nattie beat Naomi and was the one Charlotte won it from. No rush to get the title on her with the character she's playing right now. Becky as a heel would be my first choice, but Nattie is an easy second since it is starting to look like they will keep Becky as the lovable loser. I really don't get all the hate Nattie gets for her heel work. She's easily carrying this Welcoming Committee group.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
It's kinda ridiculous that they're having her promote herself as "the best there was, is, and ever will be" and constantly referring to her family's legacy, when all her legacy has earned is a singular one month long diva's championship run. For God's sake let her win the Women's championship!

·
Banned
531 Posts
I welcome another Nattie title run I'd prefer Carmella though I would definitely welcome a Nattie title run

Nattie is one person that its hard not to root for

·
Registered
11,936 Posts
since Nattie got the win for her team tonight she should be next in line for a title shot and have her beat Naomi and then have a 2-3 month title reign where she loses to Charlotte.

I just feel Nattie deserves atleast one women title reign(divas title don't count imo) after all the years of putting others over again it don't have to be a long one but she atleast deserves one.

Carmella has pinned Naomi on SDL twice, Carmella will be the next SDL Women's Champion

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
dont get me started on how much i hate that the 'welcoming committee' won tonight. this is stupid and a waste of time.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,023 Posts
Carmella has pinned the SD Women's Champion twice already, so I bet she's going to get her title shot before Natalya does. Hopefully, she eventually wins the belt once she's already improved.

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
Honestly, unless she's retiring, nah, I'm good.

I'd rather them focus on the new blood.

They can start by actually using Becky properly instead of making her look like an idiot while loosing every match.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Why? She's so incredibly bland and stale, along with Tamina.

Nattie was good during her feud with Nikki but now feels pretty irrelevant teaming up with a group of girls she has nothing in common with… especially when you consider how many times her and Carmella have become friends, then enemies over and over again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts