Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't ask for the respect but I demand it!
I used to get the respect and I was great and all but now after my account got deleted I came back and made another and here i'm and look at my rep.
What's wrong with yuo people?
You people are calling me a noob etc but all I know is that I'm better than all of you and you can keep adding neg rep and I don't give a damn!!! get that through you head.
It's all baby boy's fault you're the one who started my negative rep streak.
Give me the repect because I deserve it.

Reactions: Sharpshooter91

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
:lmao ROFL! Ya you were so great you had an extra bar of rep and about 360 posts and you so demand respect! God grow up you act so childish I mean I'm a year older than you and you take all this rep and everything so seriously. Only time I get rep is for good posts and for my Team Angle dropdown box. So stop complaining already!

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's just not fair! that I got so much neg rep when I did'nt do shit! And You grow up either way you look at it I'm still younger then you and probably the youngest one on this forum or one of the youngest.

Reactions: Wrestling_Maniac

·
The Wrestling Femme
3,258 Posts
The Lady Thriller said:
Well it's just not fair! that I got so much neg rep when I did'nt do shit! And You grow up either way you look at it I'm still younger then you and probably the youngest one on this forum or one of the youngest.
Actually, I'm only 6. But no one needs to know that.

It will be our little secret. :p

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Stop cribbing. I lost 4000 posts and a lot of rep, but who cares ? As for the rep, it dont matter whether you have red rep or green rep. Its just something that you have fun with and dont take to seriously.

I don't ask for the respect but I demand it!
Jeez, that sounds like the opener to a heel promo. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Havoc

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Rep doens't mean shit, so shut the hell up.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ya so?
I don't give a damn if there's a 10 year old in this forum.
I bet that 10 year old can act more mature than CharismaticEnigma™.
And you people should shut the hell up a bunch of **** suckers.
I don't give a damn about the shitty rep it's just why did you guys give me it in the first place just give me a damn reason I did'nt do anything.
Oh yeah 100 carbon respects me alot don't listen to him he begged and got on his knees and smells my as* everyday.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Because you suck at life.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How can I get the respect without demanding it?
You people will never give it to me after looking at my rep and posts.

Reactions: AYSTER

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
The Lady Thriller said:
How can I get the respect without demanding it?
You people will never give it to me after looking at my rep and posts.
Well don't post like a dumbass and you wouldn't have these problems no would you? Its a simple concept really, it just takes a brain to understand it.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No guys seriously even if i stop my cockiness people would still red rep me people liek baby boy he's a frakin mod and he gives people red rep.
Everytime I ask a question or forum and it's not useless people give me a red rep for their reply.

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
The Lady Thriller said:
No guys seriously even if i stop my cockiness people would still red rep me people liek baby boy he's a frakin mod and he gives people red rep.
Well duh because you've already made an ass out of yourself and for the last time BabyBoy is an admin, n00b.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts