187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurrifan's Give it your All ppv.

World Heawyweight
Batista(c) vs. Shelton Benjamin(IC c) In a lose youre title match

WWE Hell in a cell match
John Cena(c) vs. Booker T.

US Fatal Fourway match
Orlando Jordan vs. Charlie Haas vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Matt Morgan.

Greatest Smackdowner of 04/05 Advanced Elimination chamber
Big Show vs. Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Undertaker vs. JBL vs. Heidenrich vs. Carlito vs. Luther Reigns vs. Kenzo Suzuki vs. Mark Jindrak vs. Rene Dupree vs. RVD.

Greatest Rawman of 04/05 Advanced Elimination chamber
Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Kane vs. Snitsky vs. Shawn Micheals vs. Viscera vs. Val Venis vs. Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair vs. Steven Richards.

World Tag team Turmoil match
Hurricane and Rosey(c) vs. Eugene and Regal vs. La Resistance vs. Heart Throbs vs. Simon Dean and Maven

WWE Tag team tables Triple Threat match
MNM(c) vs. Dudleys vs. The Bashams

Cruiserweight championship Open
Paul London(c) vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Shannon Moore vs. Nunzio vs. Funaki vs. Spike Dudley vs. Akio.

Womens championship School outfit match (when your shanked, your out!)
Trish Stratus(c) vs. Lita vs. Stacy Kiebler vs. Victoria vs. Christy vs. Candice vs. Maria.

Smackdown Diva match Pillow fight Battle Royal
Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie vs. Miss Jackie vs. Michelle McCool vs. Joy vs. Lauren Jones vs. Melina vs. Hiroko.

WWE Shut Your Mouth Fatal Fourway match
Triple H vs. Muhamed Hassan vs. Chris Masters vs. Coach

WWE Just Bring It Fatal Fourway match
The Rock vs. Stone Cold vs. Mick Foley vs. Hulk Hogan

WWE Here Comes The Pain Fatal Fourway match
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kevin Nash

Where have you been? match
Mark Henry vs. Daniel Puder

"I Quit"(Literally) match
Tyson Tomko vs. Daivari

60 man Royal Rumble for (Lost)Intercontinental championship
Every wrestler mentioned above(excepy women and champions)

Now that is the perfect pay per veiw for me.
WASS UP WIT DAT????? Hurrifan for life!

·
hello
19,587 Posts
bloody retarted n00b, there is a Dream Card thread for this you moron, cant these n00bs do anything right? Jeez, someone close this thread.

·
Registered
865 Posts
you see assclowns like these piss me of and then they write in the rants section that nobody's reading their posts. With THIRD CLASS ANNOYING and IDIOTIC posts like who will want to read them N00B!!!!

·
hello
19,587 Posts
damn right I found my own thread WIWA, UWEF, TWA, WWE: Rise of Glory and JLA on the 2nd page this arvo bcoz of these damn n00bs, there must be a code of the n00b that they all follow bcoz they are just plain retarded.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Hurrifan doesnt usually apoligize, but I feel I need to. I will not waste anymore of the citizen's time with my "retarted" threads. The replys I got litterally haunted me while I tried to sleep. Though I strongly disagree with your replys, I'm forced to close this thread. I will have to stay on the DL for a while. I'm regretfully sorry, to everyone who wasted their time repling to my thread. But there should be a bunch of matches in a PPV, I atleast think the veiwers should get their money's worth.

Dont worry, I'm not going to staight my favorite catchphrase.

If you want to reply to this, it just shows your ignorance, so please, shut-up.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Yeah, also, those matches don't make sense and it's overkill in the PPV. I think Grendrill needs to do a "No N00B Policy" My opinion. Also, I don't need to shut up if I'm replaying. You need to shut up because people like you put good and hardworking BTB shows to the second page with this crap. I'm getting sick and tied of this. I'm expresing this as good as I can. There is a Dream Card thread for this. I don't accept your apology. Normally, I would except it but after this year of n00bs flodding good quality shows for this crap, I don't accept. I'm gonna PM Grendrill about this because it is getting out of hand. I'm sick of this and the bullcrap needs to stop! There! (breathless) Whew, took the breath out of me.

·
hello
19,587 Posts
amen Mr.Wrestlemania, all these n00bs take up space where great, entertaining shows are supposed to be with their absolute crap, and acting like the Hurricane amkes you even more of a loser then you where before.

I suppose now he will tell me to shutup, but its D**KHEADS like this that are ruining these forums.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Well, I don't see why this isn't cloesd yet or that nine year old Hurricane fan hasn't got warned because I work hard on UWEF and you wrk hard on your WIWA, and for our shows to be on page two for crap like this is direspectfull, disgusting, and stupid.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i shouldn't reply since it'll keep this up there much longer but read his last post^^^ painful as it might be to this notice the word -citizen's- I think this gut actually thinks he is the Hurricane or someother stupid superhero

1 - 15 of 15 Posts