Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy is a heat magnet, he should get more mic time, i can argue that he's better than Barrett on the mic, he got pretty damn over on NXT. I know Barrett is the only spokesman of the group these days and he gets the most focus in the group besides Otunga but it would be a waste if Harris is only being used as a wallpaper, sometimes Barrett should also let other members speak like in their earlier days imo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Personally i thik Husky Harris is a wild card on the mic, you dont know whether he is gonna be good or not....but he is EASILY better than Mcgillicutty (or however u spell it)Harris has a lot of potential, and im glad they kept him.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I agree Harris was good on the mic on NXT. He had a good twisted bitter bully type of character. Now that he doesn't hardly talk he just fades into the background.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
The guy is a heat magnet, he should get more mic time, i can argue that he's better than Barrett on the mic, he got pretty damn over on NXT. I know Barrett is the only spokesman of the group these days and he gets the most focus in the group besides Otunga but it would be a waste if Harris is only being used as a wallpaper, sometimes Barrett should also let other members speak like in their earlier days imo.
I agree.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I enjoyed it when everyone had a say in the promo, now it seems like Barrett is the only one with a voice (except for Otunga, who isn't really meant to speak according to his rebellious character)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Nexus is all Wade Barrett at this point. If it continues like this, he'll be a main event star and they'll all fade into the midcard and/or eventually be released once the Nexus storyline has ended.

Husky Harris is my favorite talent in the group save Wade Barrett, though I think he and almost all of the rest could stand to spend another 6 months to a year in rigorous FCW ring training. Husky's got great presence and a unique style but his work is sloppy and prone to botches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts