Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everybody probably remembers the rant I made about the 6 girls, and becoming something I hated. Well this is about the 27 year old and refusing to allow me to move on from her.

I sat long and hard deciding what I wanted to do with the whole situation, slowly I started cutting all the girls out of my life. First was the pregnant one, then was the one with the mom who didn't like me, then one of them got a boyfriend so that was easy enough. The one I was going after got wind of the other ones and stopped talking to me leaving 2 girls. The 18 year old who has been and out of a relationship and the 27 year old with a boyfriend already, and a fuck buddy besides me on the side.

Long story short, I chose the 18 year old who broke up with her boyfriend for me over the random hook ups with the 27 year old. I made the right choice for me but apparently she doesn't think so, with her text messages of "You're never gonna find somebody as good as I am to you." "She's just gonna end up breaking your heart anyways." and "I'm the best girl ever for you." Trying to guilt trip me into rethinking my decision.

Obviously after a while these messages start getting to me so I start responging with "Maybe not but at least I know I have somebody stable." "She can't break my heart because I never fall for any girl hard enough to let that happen." and "You might be the best girl for me in you mind but I feel like 3rd place to you."

Then she says she's just trying to "warn me about this girl" after never speaking to her, never seeing her and never hearing about her until just 2 days ago. I told her she's never had a conversation with her to be able to form any opinion on her, to which I get a response of "Like I said I'm just warning you, but I can see now what kind of friend you are." I shot back telling her I'm not the bad person here she is, trying to make me feel bad about wanting to be happy when it doesn't involve her being part of it. She then goes on talking about how when she chose her boyfriend and some other guy over me she never pushed me out and as soon as I said I never treated her like shit for choosing them over me, I never made her feel bad about it either, to which she responded, "k go enjoy having your heart broken again and having to run back to me"

Today he said she's sorry and wants to fuck me tonight "like old times" I told her I'm hanging out with my girlfriend tonight to which she replied "See I knew this was gonna happen, as soon as you get a real girlfriend you no longer have time for me, well fuck you, enjoy your life."

Seriously is she really jealous that I'm trying to be happy and it doesn't involve having sex with her, it involves actually getting a girlfriend? My thoughts, she's 27, she needs to start acting her age.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
"See I knew this was gonna happen, as soon as you get a real girlfriend you no longer have time for me"
This line got to me :lmao

Anyway the 27 year old chick seems like a sex mad ,obsessive freak .i'd stay away from her at all costs ,if needs be change your phone number and whats not to exclude her out of your life.

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
I've been in a situation with an ex similar to this. Here's what I did:

- Told her "I never want to see you, talk to you, or know of your existence again. The day I hear that you are no longer with us on the planet Earth will be a happy day for me."
- Cut off all contact with her, including but not limited to: complete block of her and all her friends on all social networking sites and blocking her number on my phone.

Been pretty awesome since then.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
:lmao at you thinking that's it's up to her if you move on or not.

She cannot make you do anything you don't want to do. Unless held at gunpoint, of course.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

She cannot make you do anything you don't want to do. Unless held at gunpoint, of course.
^ Speaking from experience? :lmao

Anyway, Dele's advice is probably the way to go, I can't offer too much advice since I've only been in 2 serious relationships in my life, the current one (coming up to 11 years now :D) and one other which ended because she went off to uni in a different part of the country and the long-distance thing didn't work (she did the dumping btw).

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
interesting. just like an hour ago i received an invitation to my ex-girlfriends college graduation.

she's got the same line of thinking as your miss up there. bitches, man.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
^ Speaking from experience? :lmao

Anyway, Dele's advice is probably the way to go, I can't offer too much advice since I've only been in 2 serious relationships in my life, the current one (coming up to 11 years now :D) and one other which ended because she went off to uni in a different part of the country and the long-distance thing didn't work (she did the dumping btw).
Well, guns are pretty persuasive... I aint gonna lie.

:)

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I been there kinda before but not really like they usely try to get me back before I get someone new but after that they give up so I don't know how to really help man but just maybe tell her to go fuck her boyfriend or the other guy or better yet herself because you got a girlfriend and your happy.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Two of my best friends are like in love with eachother, and always fight and break up, fight and break up, every month or two. The girl says she wants him to continue on to have a long relationship, but I know my friends kind of a player so he texts her when he has nobody else and of course she drools over him, I think it's hilarious.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Funny story. I was reading this thread in the library, a chick walked by and saw Dele's sig and just stared with a ridiculous 'WTF?' look and then ran off horrified.

·
3,539 Posts
Funny story. I was reading this thread in the library, a chick walked by and saw Dele's sig and just stared with a ridiculous 'WTF?' look and then ran off horrified.
I find that highly entertaining actually. I found myself staring with a "WTF" face the first time I saw that pic in his sig. The dude has like zombie eyes and shit.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Translated - I asked this girl in the library for oral sex and she ran off horrified.

:p

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Girls can't make you do anything. They can try and manipulate, sure. They can be downright cruel too. No question, but you can't let it get to you.

I remember posting in this forum about a year ago about going to a wedding where I was with a date, and a girl who rejected me a long time ago was rude to us when we walked in, and was passive aggressive throughout the night, dropping in snide comments here & there. I don't know for sure why she did it, but part of me thinks that she didn't like seeing me with a date. She never liked me, but I think she liked having my attention, and I don't she likes the fact that she's got one less guy hitting on her.

Her comments annoyed me, but I haven't seen or spoken to her since and I'm perfectly fine. Since she dumped me, I've proven that I can find other girls that do find me appealing, and I'm happy. Can't let the past get the best of me, and its best to move on.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I don't like it when girls make you feel like you can't move on from them, my ex tried to do that to me.Basically, she broke up with me and kept nudging me every day saying how she's got a new bf and all this and that.

While, in the process i just blocked her on messenger sites/social networking sites and changed my number..... and then proceeded to tell her to do one.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I've been in a situation with an ex similar to this. Here's what I did:

- Told her "I never want to see you, talk to you, or know of your existence again. The day I hear that you are no longer with us on the planet Earth will be a happy day for me."
- Cut off all contact with her, including but not limited to: complete block of her and all her friends on all social networking sites and blocking her number on my phone.

Been pretty awesome since then.
I have done that with like every ex i've had, and Yes it has been awesome

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Obviously you didn't read the thread. I never once said i felt like it was up to her to choose if I move on. I mentioned time and time again her trying to persuade me to change my mind and continue down a dead end with her where it's just meaningless sex, and I mentioned how I turned her down at every text.

So before passing judgment on the situation take a minute a READ what's going on before spewing off with your nonsense.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I have an ex that blows up my phone constantly. You know what you do?

Ignore it.

There's no supernatural force that's making you respond to those texts. Just leave it be and they'll go away.

It's like you're poking a hornet's nest with a stick - it's totally pointless and will only injure you. So just stop.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts