Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a week ago, i was in love with a girl and couldnt wait to come back and see her, and ask her out.. but the next day, i found out she was already goin out with someone else. before i left for a week vacation, i left a poem to a friend and asked him to giv it to her and tell her to think about it, and when i came back on sunday, she tanked me for the poem and acted as if she was on the same page as i.. but the next day, i found out that she had already turned to the next page during my week of abscence and said yes to another guy just two days b4 i came back.. i confronted her and she told me she didnt know i was coming back.. she said she wanted to go out with me, but since som1 told her i moved, she didnt know i was coming back..i confronted her for not tellin me the day b4 or writing me an email or somthing and told her how it was possible for her to want to go out with me, but then say yes to another guy..and all she she said was cuz she didnt know i was coming back..i confronted her because she played with me, but of course she says she didnt..

i had been tellin her how much i liked her and how i felt about her for a long time, but nothing happened bcause she said she didnt like me anymore cuz som1 told her i only liked her for her body and she was tired of ppl only likin her for her body..and that she couldnt like me again just like that.... and now that i confront her, she tells me she wanted to go out with me but she thaught i moved so she said yes to another guy? doesnt that sound like a bunch of bullshit!?!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Well my friend. You are in a predicament aren't you!

I would say that this girl is not worth the trouble if she is so guillable as to listen to others about you and not ask you yourself. It's not easy but I say get over her. She isn't worth it. I can tell that just from reading it.

·
Banned
647 Posts
i have a story of mine own, started talkin to this chick, and i was gonna ask her out, till i found out she had a boyfriend, she then said she liked me and would go out with me... so i told if/when she broke up with her current bf id ask her out, she "seemed" happy and agreed, 2 weeks later she breaks up wit her bf, i wait a couple days and ask her out, turns out bout 2 hours previous to that she started goin out with my best friend, whom she'd known for a day before they started goin out... ya thats my story....
and that sux man, probly better off wit out her

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Why the hell do guys always say that its the girl that doesnt know what she wants. I know plenty of guys who say one thing and mean another or something like that.
They act like idiots thinking that they can have it both ways.

And before anyone comments, no i havent got PMS and no I havent had this happen to me recently.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well am not sayin all girls r like that.. am sayin some r.. and not all guys r like that, cuz i am not.. i really liked this girl and i opened my heart to her, and she always told me that after she liked me, she had never liked any other guy and she didnt wanted to like anyone else.. i kept tryin and it seemed she was starting to like me again, and she was constantly asking me if i still liked her.. but i guess she was just making sure she could continue playin with me..

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Well m8 i also had a problem which is still goin on now.............. so here:
I liked this girl for 3 years and never had the courage to tell her i liked her let alone ask her out... she wasnt really in my group of friends so she never knew me she only knew of me and she thort it was them smae for me. but as i like her i had found out as much about her as possible... so anywayz 3 years l8er we FINALLY start tlkin as she jus moved down road from me nad four months ago i finally told her my true feelings for her and i meen i am in love Yea? so we get closer and she ses she got b/f so fair enough i was goin t wait as she wasn't too happy with him at that time anywayz. she got into our droup of friends and we all became m8's she broke up with her b/f and i got courage to ask her out bout week after. she sed that she is not sure what she is feelin like bout any 1 at that moment sed dhe would tell me in couple days the next day i met her to wlk to skool in mornin with her she was normal flirting self we got tlkin and then got to skool. My best m8 cums up to me 20 mins after we get ther and ses to me that he is goin put with her since like half midnitre that mornin,bout 20 mins after she told me that she not sure wot she wants!?! i have lived in pure fukin PAIN and ANGER for four months and now they are breaking up sort off and i still he m8 but i srt of lost him cuz if it! i know found out that it was me she was after all along its jus she didnt want to hurt ne in any way by goin out with me so soon after breakin up with her original b/f (who WAS also quite a gud m8) so she got the next best thing to bein with me....my best m8. i now fukin confused and in so much pain as i fukin love her so much but i dont know what is goin on with it anymore........................now thats a fuked up story...............how lucky am i: lost a gud m8 a best m8 and could now be loosin love of my life.so fukin hard to live with it all!!!!!!!!!!!! please sum1 give me sum advice as i so fucked up in the hed im goin nuts!! :(

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
I've done that a few times .. and have a few good stories but some of the dudes might cry or something coz it looks like we are heading down that road :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sladester100 said:
I liked this girl for 3 years and never had the courage to tell her i liked her let alone ask her out... she wasnt really in my group of friends so she never knew me she only knew of me and she thort it was them smae for me. but as i like her i had found out as much about her as possible... so anywayz 3 years l8er we FINALLY start tlkin as she jus moved down road from me nad four months ago i finally told her my true feelings for her and i meen i am in love Yea? so we get closer and she ses she got b/f so fair enough i was goin t wait as she wasn't too happy with him at that time anywayz. she got into our droup of friends and we all became m8's she broke up with her b/f and i got courage to ask her out bout week after. she sed that she is not sure what she is feelin like bout any 1 at that moment sed dhe would tell me in couple days the next day i met her to wlk to skool in mornin with her she was normal flirting self we got tlkin and then got to skool. My best m8 cums up to me 20 mins after we get ther and ses to me that he is goin put with her since like half midnitre that mornin,bout 20 mins after she told me that she not sure wot she wants!?! i have lived in pure fukin PAIN and ANGER for four months and now they are breaking up sort off and i still he m8 but i srt of lost him cuz if it! i know found out that it was me she was after all along its jus she didnt want to hurt ne in any way by goin out with me so soon after breakin up with her original b/f (who WAS also quite a gud m8) so she got the next best thing to bein with me....my best m8. i now fukin confused and in so much pain as i fukin love her so much but i dont know what is goin on with it anymore........................now thats a fuked up story...............how lucky am i: lost a gud m8 a best m8 and could now be loosin love of my life.so fukin hard to live with it all!!!!!!!!!!!! please sum1 give me sum advice as i so fucked up in the hed im goin nuts!! :(

i know EXACTLY how u feel.. cuz this is almost the exact same thing that is happening to me.. i also liked her for 3 years before having the courage to talk to her and tell her how i felt..she said she used to like me but she didnt like me anymore cuz ppl told her i only liked her cuz of her body and that she didnt wanted to like anyone cuz she gave up on love.. when i went away fro vacations just 2 weeks ago, i gave a friend a poem that explained exactly how i felt and told him to giv it to her and tell her to think bout it.. when i came back, she thanked me and acted as if nothing was wrong..the next day i found out she was goin out with another guy that was always sayin he wanted to fuck her.. i talked to her and i let her know how pissed i was and that she had played me.. she danied it and said that she wanted to go out with me but she thaught i had moved during that week i was away.. i told her that when her b/f broke up with her, she would realize what she could hav had with me and it would b 2 late.. this friday, her b/f broke up with her..she was cryin 'n shit and when i talked to her, she said she should've listened to me... but now i dont feel the same way bout her cuz if she really like me, she wouldnt've gone out with that other guy just cuz she thaught i wasnt coming back...

now am not in love with her anymore, but she still has a place in my heart cuz she was the first girl i ever loved..now am thinkin of talkin to her and askin her out to see if we're meant to be or not..

so m8..i think u just need to think wuts worth fighting for and wuts not.. remember "dont cry for someone who wouldnt cry for u"..
i know theres a big problem there cuz u say ur so much in love with her... and i know EXACTLY how u feel there, cuz i was so in love with this girl before..i coulnt stop thinking bout her, i thaught of every possible romantic thing to do for her, i just couldnt get her out of my head.. so if u want to forget her, u just need to think of how she's changed u, of wut she's doin to u..try to focus on other things..convince urself shes not worth it and she prob played u (if u think she did) and that u just need to move on cuz ur not getting anywhere by going after her right now..or just talkt to her and tell her to tell u the truth bout how she feels..but trust me, u'll b just fine...also, try to go out with ur friends and laugh at ur problems..try to get everything out of ur chest, that really helps..hope this helped..

and also thx to all of ya..

PEACE

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
CHEERS!!

Mr. Stinger said:
i know EXACTLY how u feel.. cuz this is almost the exact same thing that is happening to me.. i also liked her for 3 years before having the courage to talk to her and tell her how i felt..she said she used to like me but she didnt like me anymore cuz ppl told her i only liked her cuz of her body and that she didnt wanted to like anyone cuz she gave up on love.. when i went away fro vacations just 2 weeks ago, i gave a friend a poem that explained exactly how i felt and told him to giv it to her and tell her to think bout it.. when i came back, she thanked me and acted as if nothing was wrong..the next day i found out she was goin out with another guy that was always sayin he wanted to fuck her.. i talked to her and i let her know how pissed i was and that she had played me.. she danied it and said that she wanted to go out with me but she thaught i had moved during that week i was away.. i told her that when her b/f broke up with her, she would realize what she could hav had with me and it would b 2 late.. this friday, her b/f broke up with her..she was cryin 'n shit and when i talked to her, she said she should've listened to me... but now i dont feel the same way bout her cuz if she really like me, she wouldnt've gone out with that other guy just cuz she thaught i wasnt coming back...

now am not in love with her anymore, but she still has a place in my heart cuz she was the first girl i ever loved..now am thinkin of talkin to her and askin her out to see if we're meant to be or not..

so m8..i think u just need to think wuts worth fighting for and wuts not.. remember "dont cry for someone who wouldnt cry for u"..
i know theres a big problem there cuz u say ur so much in love with her... and i know EXACTLY how u feel there, cuz i was so in love with this girl before..i coulnt stop thinking bout her, i thaught of every possible romantic thing to do for her, i just couldnt get her out of my head.. so if u want to forget her, u just need to think of how she's changed u, of wut she's doin to u..try to focus on other things..convince urself shes not worth it and she prob played u (if u think she did) and that u just need to move on cuz ur not getting anywhere by going after her right now..or just talkt to her and tell her to tell u the truth bout how she feels..but trust me, u'll b just fine...also, try to go out with ur friends and laugh at ur problems..try to get everything out of ur chest, that really helps..hope this helped..

and also thx to all of ya..

PEACE
Hey man that was a great help and i realise now that their must be more to life and i think that if she feels tha same way in however number of years then i will be there for her and she will allways have a place in my heart! :) Cheers m8 for sharing ur story and helping me sort out my life and wat i feel and want to do about it. i will try again in not too short a time as i feel so gr8ley bout her but Cheers man Thanks alot!! ;)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
sladester100 said:

Man, that blows. What should you do? Kill yourself.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
hey man don't joke yea it crossed my mind but then............where would it help me if i were ded??

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Similar thing happend to me and it ended with a concussion to a previous best mate...however she was my ex gf of 3 days before they went out with each other, so i haven't spoken to her again since[the fucking bitch]. Sladester, Chin up bud. This stuff happens less often as people get older, it's a painful learning experience that happens way too often. I've ponderd the suicide subject but why end it all now because of what's happend, there maybe a chance one day you can have these love feelings again, and maybe then the love will be returned, Worth holding on for in my opinion.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
well m8 cheers for sharing views and opinions
i noticed tho this thread became mainly bout helpin me which i am very gr8full bout however has nobody else got any problems lol?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I got one. I've got with this girl who's 15 3 times in the past, I've only ever met her 4 times, the first time she begged me to fuck her but she had a boyfriend so i said no and didn't do anything with her, the second time was public so we just kissed a lot, and the third time was very touchy feely as well as kissy kissy, and the forth at a party, in which I got her off twice, but I didn't see it right to have sex with her or let her get me off. Now, this seems all good and dandy but recently I fell out with my friend who lives near her (they live far away from me so I don't go there more than a few times a year, I met her through visiting him.) He began talking shit about me and when she defended me he said that I called her an "Easy Whore" Which, I promise I have never said. So along comes may 3rd, my 17th birthday and I get a call from her asking me why I called her an easy whore, I swear I didnt and she angrily hangs up, She calls back later drunk and apologises and tells me she loves me, I hang up, She then persists to call me 20 times that day, I pick up none of the times. She continues to call 20 times a day since May 3rd, I have picked up a few times and asked her to leave me alone. I hear from one of my friends she tried to commit suicide on my birthday because of me, She lives too far away to do anything relationship wise and I regret ever getting with her because of the distance between us. I had a lengthy discussion with her yesterday about it, and she claims I used her, despite the fact I have had no physical satisfaction from our meetings and have tried to hold out every time I've met her only to be greated with an onslaught on physical temptation. How do I get her to leave me alone?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts