Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
My wife is far more attractive and way more harsh on Cody rHHHodes and Brandphanie (credit to @BigCy for that one).
I LOVE BigCy, but how did you both sleep on the easy “StephBrandie” play?

I love the fact that so many people mock Jericho for his looks. he likes to take selfies to show everybody how good he looks and even in that interview she showed he looks like he is trying really hard to look as good as possible but then when he wrestles he looks like shit. either workout more and do something about it or stop trying to hide it. you fat Y2J. deal with it.
He’s completely lost control. I’ve said for months I am genuinely worried about him. This shit gets to him and as a professional athlete he can’t get it under control. This isn’t good.

P.S. I don’t know what the answer is for AEW. You can’t just fire a guy potentially on the ledge. But some time off, some therapy and all that jazz might be a little bit useful for someone clearly dealing with some major issues.

if u think those r here real thoughts i have a ocean front property to sell u in arizona
she seld admitted to having an editor/writer guarantee u its a smark who knew it would cause a reaction
Firstly, it’s so low-budget, I don’t know why she would want to pay a writer or a writer would want to split money with her on this stuff. Makes little sense. Secondly, even if she did get someone to help her touch-up, no one’s forcing her to say she hates Cody Rhodes if she doesn’t want to. You write for someone’s vision. Thirdly, it’s kind of besides the point.

That someone can so casually say “Why didn’t the good talkers talk before they were attacked?” and shrug, pointing out how clueless this company is is the point. Amateur bookers, regardless of age or gender, can do a better job than this promotion. Which is what people like myself and Chip and even guys like prosperwithdeen (although he’d never admit it now) have been implying from the start.

There’s also a lot of people doing a Chris Jericho impersonation where they act like it doesn’t care and the criticism is nothing. The criticism is something because it’s clearly hit a nerve.

This is what normal people think. And yes, I do consider a girl using a frothy internet to round up an audience for an internet blog to be pretty normal these days. It’s 2021.

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
This is what normal people think. And yes, I do consider a girl using a frothy internet to round up an audience for an internet blog to be pretty normal these days. It’s 2021.
I've watched a few videos on this girl (Literally 3) and she is a wrestling fan but is more casual. She loves Cena but she was also into the idea of going to AEW shows and supporting them. In her first video she's actually wearing an "The Elite" T-Shirt and mentions in one of her videos that she's actually been to an AEW event.

She's a good representation of the 600,000 - 700,000 people that have been driven away from the product I think. People are trying to portray her as some massive WWE fan girl but she actually says in her videos that WWE sucks as well.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
a basic bitch, wwe mark, who's only watched for a few years is being praised by people who don't like AEW. wow color me shocked lmaoooo

"she's validated" gtfoh hahahahahahahahaha

i mean i can post this
and talk about how his review is validated. he's watched wrestling for a long time and has even been in the business for a good while.

what's the difference? one has a vagina? so she's right?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Who cares. She's allowed to have an opinion. But its not like she's Jim Cornette or someone with a huge following. We don't need to post every single you tuber that likes or hates the company and pretend that it proves something.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Who cares. She's allowed to have an opinion. But its not like she's Jim Cornette or someone with a huge following. We don't need to post every single you tuber that likes or hates the company and pretend that it proves something.
why not? If people want to talk about it why wouldnt they share? Its not like this place is drowning with activity

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
why not? If people want to talk about it why wouldnt they share? Its not like this place is drowning with activity
I just think its a dumb way to push an agenda. I dont see the point of it. Just like how I wouldn't see the point of it if some AEW super fan posting some you tuber praising AEW. It's literally just a thread to shit on the company.

And yes you are correct. Feels like this place is pretty dead lately so anything to get some conversations going I guess.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I LOVE BigCy, but how did you both sleep on the easy “StephBrandie” play?

He’s completely lost control. I’ve said for months I am genuinely worried about him. This shit gets to him and as a professional athlete he can’t get it under control. This isn’t good.

P.S. I don’t know what the answer is for AEW. You can’t just fire a guy potentially on the ledge. But some time off, some therapy and all that jazz might be a little bit useful for someone clearly dealing with some major issues.

Firstly, it’s so low-budget, I don’t know why she would want to pay a writer or a writer would want to split money with her on this stuff. Makes little sense. Secondly, even if she did get someone to help her touch-up, no one’s forcing her to say she hates Cody Rhodes if she doesn’t want to. You write for someone’s vision. Thirdly, it’s kind of besides the point.

That someone can so casually say “Why didn’t the good talkers talk before they were attacked?” and shrug, pointing out how clueless this company is is the point. Amateur bookers, regardless of age or gender, can do a better job than this promotion. Which is what people like myself and Chip and even guys like prosperwithdeen (although he’d never admit it now) have been implying from the start.

There’s also a lot of people doing a Chris Jericho impersonation where they act like it doesn’t care and the criticism is nothing. The criticism is something because it’s clearly hit a nerve.

bruh you dont have to take my word for it just watch her other videos she admits her editor is her producer & writer
you dont have to be big budget to have those........one of the most popular commentary channels on tik tok started with even fewer views than this girl has & she had an even lower budget setup with an editor/writer/producer from the jump

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
a basic bitch, wwe mark, who's only watched for a few years is being praised by people who don't like AEW. wow color me shocked lmaoooo

"she's validated" gtfoh hahahahahahahahaha

i mean i can post this
and talk about how his review is validated. he's watched wrestling for a long time and has even been in the business for a good while.

what's the difference? one has a vagina? so she's right?
Wow, just some casual sexism thrown in.

I like her because she's charming and had some good points. Having a vagina has nothing to do with although I will admit she is easy on the eye but as said before she could be 300 pounds and I'd still find her charming and say she has good points...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Haven't watched the video yet. On a side note, anybody know of any good podcasts that review AEW. I know of Solomonster and Cornette. Any other good ones?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Wow, just some casual sexism thrown in.

I like her because she's charming and had some good points. Having a vagina has nothing to do with although I will admit she is easy on the eye but as said before she could be 300 pounds and I'd still find her charming and say she has good points...
so i ask, what's the difference from the video i posted to what she posted? other then their gender? i can easily say the gentleman in the video i posted is valid, and i could do so with more conviction since not only has that guy watched wrestling for a very ling time, but he's also been an active wrestler on the indies. who cares what some salty ass chick who's barely watched wrestling, and when she has it's been mostly wwe, says? she clealry made the video because some AEW fans came at her for her last AEW video. she basically said the same shit in this video that she did in the one posted a few months ago.

some of you cry about how AEW fans can't take criticism, where's that same energy for her? her video is pathetic but will be praised by you and some others because 'AEW bad'

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
what i don't undertand is why people like this chick, chip, whoever else, don't like AEW, don't like what they do, what they represent, ect. continue to watch, continue to complain, and continue to talk about what they would do. it's not for you, don't watch.......unless.....
squidward=chip and the anti aew squad
krabby paties=aew

i solved the myster yall

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
so i ask, what's the difference from the video i posted to what she posted? other then their gender? i can easily say the gentleman in the video i posted is valid, and i could do so with more conviction since not only has that guy watched wrestling for a very ling time, but he's also been an active wrestler on the indies. who cares what some salty ass chick who's barely watched wrestling, and when she has it's been mostly wwe, says? she clealry made the video because some AEW fans came at her for her last AEW video. she basically said the same shit in this video that she did in the one posted a few months ago.

some of you cry about how AEW fans can't take criticism, where's that same energy for her? her video is pathetic but will be praised by you and some others because 'AEW bad'
There is no difference, his opinion is just as valid also but allow me to ask you this question Alex. You have fought for months saying my opinion is no more valid or important based on me running "shitty indy shows" however when the person wrestling "shitty indy shows" likes AEW you suddenly say his opinion is more valid than the regular persons.

Soooo...which is it? Does indy experience suddenly count or does it not?

what i don't undertand is why people like this chick, chip, whoever else, don't like AEW, don't like what they do, what they represent, ect. continue to watch, continue to complain, and continue to talk about what they would do. it's not for you, don't watch.......unless.....
krabby paties=aew

i solved the myster yall
To be honest with you I haven't watched in a month now. I sit in the Discord and view this forum and if someone I trust says something is good I will have a look at it and if they tell me not to bother with something I don't which is probably why you've noticed me considerably slowing down with my posts and not commenting specifically on whether AEW is bad or not right now because I don't know.

I was going to watch today but couldn't motivate myself to.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
There is no difference, his opinion is just as valid also but allow me to ask you this question Alex. You have fought for months saying my opinion is no more valid or important based on me running "shitty indy shows" however when the person wrestling "shitty indy shows" likes AEW you suddenly say his opinion is more valid than the regular persons.

Soooo...which is it? Does indy experience suddenly count or does it not?

To be honest with you I haven't watched in a month now. I sit in the Discord and view this forum and if someone I trust says something is good I will have a look at it and if they tell me not to bother with something I don't which is probably why you've noticed me considerably slowing down with my posts and not commenting specifically on whether AEW is bad or not right now because I don't know.

I was going to watch today but couldn't motivate myself to.
never said his opinion is valid, you on the other hand did about that girl. all i said was i could talk about how his opinion is valid since he no doubt knows more about wrestling then that annoying chick with the obnoxious voice. never said opinion was valid though his opinion holds a lot more weight then whiney chick

also to my knowledge, that dude never talked about how he's a better wrestler and worker then someone doing on TV in front of a million people or how someone has no clue what they're doing and shouldn't be in the business, unlike you where you think whatever shit you book that no one sees equates to you knowing how to book AEW.

and why is it you don't post about when someone says something good about AEW??? you sure are quick to post a video of some chick talking bad about it, or showing tweets of people 'roasting' Jericho, hmmm weird....

so don't talk about AEW, don't post a video of some clueless chick criticising AEW and saying her opinion is valid when you don't even watch. make up your own opinion instead of listening to other people. can you not think for yourself or something?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
krabby paties=aew

i solved the myster yall
It's obvious why.

AEW was the last chance to provide a legit alternative to the WWE that, A, wasn't foreign, and B, wasn't an indy. People still watch and care because they want AEW to be the best they can be for the betterment of wrestling in general.

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
never said his opinion is valid, you on the other hand did about that girl. all i said was i could talk about how his opinion is valid since he no doubt knows more about wrestling then that annoying chick with the obnoxious voice. never said opinion was valid though his opinion holds a lot more weight then whiney chick

also to my knowledge, that dude never talked about how he's a better wrestler and worker then someone doing on TV in front of a million people or how someone has no clue what they're doing and shouldn't be in the business, unlike you where you think whatever shit you book that no one sees equates to you knowing how to book AEW.

and why is it you don't post about when someone says something good about AEW??? you sure are quick to post a video of some chick talking bad about it, or showing tweets of people 'roasting' Jericho, hmmm weird....

so don't talk about AEW, don't post a video of some clueless chick criticising AEW and saying her opinion is valid when you don't even watch. make up your own opinion instead of listening to other people. can you not think for yourself or something?
Every opinion is valid especially when it comes to wrestling which is so subjective. The only opinions that aren't valid are those that are uneducated but saying you like or dislike something is always valid.

Lets be clear, I think MOST people could book better than TK not just me lol.

I post about the good from AEW. I even said Tony Khan is most likely a good guy and I really put them over for their work with Brodie Lee and Brodie's son. I was sent this video and posted it in rants because a friend of mine sent it to me on Facebook and I thought she was charming and had good points. Am I not allowed?

Coming from a promoter she certainly isn't clueless. She's quite educated in my honest opinion.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Every opinion is valid especially when it comes to wrestling which is so subjective. The only opinions that aren't valid are those that are uneducated but saying you like or dislike something is always valid.

Lets be clear, I think MOST people could book better than TK not just me lol.

I post about the good from AEW. I even said Tony Khan is most likely a good guy and I really put them over for their work with Brodie Lee and Brodie's son. I was sent this video and posted it in rants because a friend of mine sent it to me on Facebook and I thought she was charming and had good points. Am I not allowed?

Coming from a promoter she certainly isn't clueless. She's quite educated in my honest opinion.
she made a video shitting on AEW because some people were mean to her, she ain't valid she salty

never seen you say one good thing about AEW outside how they handled Brodie Lee, which the entire wrestling world praised.

educated? on what exactly?

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.