Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Holy shit, we found Bdons future wife. The first 8 minutes of the video is just railing on Cody haha
My wife is far more attractive and way more harsh on Cody rHHHodes and Brandphanie (credit to @BigCy for that one).

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I love the fact that so many people mock Jericho for his looks. he likes to take selfies to show everybody how good he looks and even in that interview she showed he looks like he is trying really hard to look as good as possible but then when he wrestles he looks like shit. either workout more and do something about it or stop trying to hide it. you fat Y2J. deal with it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hahaha, hard to find anything she’s wrong about. I did kind of skip through, but I lol’d at how quickly she worked out they should let the good talkers talk before they get attacked.

A girl on the internet has a better clue than this company.
if u think those r her real thoughts i have a ocean front property to sell u in arizona
she self admitted to having an editor/writer guarantee u its a smark who knew it would cause a reaction

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
A girl on the internet has a better clue than this company.
Not only that but in another video she admits she's a casual wrestling fan at best, only became a fan of wrestling because of a behind the scenes documentary she saw and she's only been a fan for 6 years.

Lets be real, if she was not good looking female people would've been trashing her all around lol
She could've been 300 pounds and looked like a man and I would've praised her. A lot of her views are right.

if u think those r here real thoughts i have a ocean front property to sell u in arizona
she seld admitted to having an editor/writer guarantee u its a smark who knew it would cause a reaction
They're certainly her real thoughts. She spends an hour defending them when an AEW fan called her out on her original AEW sucks video.

The AEW fan makes everyone look bad also.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Maybe I should grow a pair of tits to get people to take my opinion seriously on here. Smh

21 - 40 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.