Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why AEW Really Sucks - YouTube

Though I dont agree with her on some things, I like this channel. She is not bad to look at and not bad at the commentating shit

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Damn she got 14k views now? Nice. She released the Chris Jericho documentary today, as well. I find her quite funny usually, but the mockumentary doesn't do it for me.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,367 Posts
Apart from the stuff with Cody and a few other things where she kinda did make decent points, this really felt like something she made because her most viewed video was also something about how AEW sucks and she wanted to rile those people up again.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: midgetlover69

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
or
Bitch.

No but seriously it's whatever. Most of her complaints are bitchy and petty to me tbh.
In other words every complaint from anyone EVER. Other than in carefully curated echo chambers everyone's opinion is petty and/or bitchy.

We all like to think we are coming up with constructive criticisms about the wrestling industry. The reality is that we are all just acting like petulant children and whining about how the wrestling business isn't directly catering to ourselves and doing it while pretending to be some sort authority about wrestling just because we watch lots of it, read some shitty newsletters, and/or listen to biased podcasts then subsequently reciting twelfth hand information we glean as if we were fucking there.

·
Registered
8,681 Posts
I watched 2 mins because she has a cute face. She needs to work on her rant quality though, I got bored after I got over the fact it's a cute girl talking about wrestling.

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
In other words every complaint from anyone EVER. Other than in carefully curated echo chambers everyone's opinion is petty and/or bitchy

We all like to think we are coming up with constructive criticisms about the wrestling industry. The reality is that we are all just acting like petulant children and whining about how the wrestling business isn't directly catering to ourselves and doing it while pretending to be some sort authority about wrestling just because we watch lots of it and/or read some shitty newsletters and listening to biased podcasts and subsequently reciting twelfth hand information we gleaned from it as if we were fucking there.
I mean shit. You're not wrong lmao.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I mean shit. You're not wrong lmao.
I'm as guilty as anyone else, but it's also the nature of the beast. I would like to believe that most complaints are coming from a place of love for the wrestling business as opposed to hatred of it. We seem to have just convinced ourselves that we are more than mere fans. That tends to lead most conversations away from even being remotely constructive.

·
Registered
12,930 Posts
Hahaha, hard to find anything she’s wrong about. I did kind of skip through, but I lol’d at how quickly she worked out they should let the good talkers talk before they get attacked.

A girl on the internet has a better clue than this company.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.