Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says,create a gimmick (or more),face or heel,that would mark the WWE has the deadman gimmick and the stone cold bad ass gimmick

You claim that the faces and heels are all equal to each other now,so then,create gimmicks that you think that would shine in the WWE,as you can also reinvent old gimmicks (not copy,just reinvent)

I think the heel Doink,the clown gimmick would do great in the WWE today,PG Era? It's Perfect to a Children oriented audience!

Also,I think that a psicotic badass,with the looks of Goldberg or Lesnar (like an Hardcore mental) and put him manhunting the champion ^^

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
As the title says,create a gimmick (or more),face or heel,that would mark the WWE has the deadman gimmick and the stone cold bad ass gimmick

You claim that the faces and heels are all equal to each other now,so then,create gimmicks that you think that would shine in the WWE,as you can also reinvent old gimmicks (not copy,just reinvent)

I think the heel Doink,the clown gimmick would do great in the WWE today,PG Era? It's Perfect to a Children oriented audience!

Also,I think that a psicotic badass,with the looks of Goldberg or Lesnar (like an Hardcore mental) and put him manhunting the champion ^^
skip sheffield? a heel doink would be good.

honestly, eli cottonwood has/had a pretty good gimmick but they never stuck to it. it was wrong of them to put a "character" on nxt...just doesn't fit. and, i liked his modified chokeslam finisher.

i would reinvent the heel santino...he could still be goofy...but then he comes to a point where he just SNAPS and goes berserk. but then he would probably be cheered because he finally got serious :rolleyes:
i think the warlord gimmick could work these days too.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
that's an opcion yeah,but I don't think he's really there now,maybe when he returns from the injury

(hey,I wasn't talking a Kane-type psycho)
yeah, the limp and the big cast boot just wouldn't look right. i like that guy though, he has a presence about him.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Always thought they should play up Triple H's reputation online. Have him be the character the IWC sees him as.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Eli Cottonwood certainly didn't belong on NXT only because he was super strange and of course wouldn't catch on. But he'd work if his in ring ability improved.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah,and that way the kids will be afraid of him,making an awesome monster heel

but done talking about that gimmick

what about a sports guy who won it all and then it comes to dominate wrestling? (swagger,I'm loking at you)

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts
An evil tooth fairy, only to get unmasked by John Cena after a solid run as a midcard champion.

Something similar to Al Snow's 'head' or Perry Saturn's 'moppy' could work as a decent comedy act.

An evil Doink would work well, as long as the guy has amazing charisma.

Will add some more things eventually.

·
Registered
604 Posts
A small, skinny, no-sell lunatic -- like a small Mankind or Abyss. Or, something like a 28 Days Later type of zombie gimmick. It would change the way we think of a monster heel.

·
Registered
783 Posts
A Hannibal Lecter type? Psychotic but sophisticated. He'd need to be able to do KILLER promos. He wouldn't be a really big guy but even big guys would fear him because he was so unpredictable. He'd be like this old-school hooker/shooter who knew all the technical stuff and that's how he'd start out his matches, just schooling guys and then something would cause him to snap and just start beating the hell out of them until they were practically dead. You could even do some squashes that he lost by DQ because he wouldn't stop biting or choking, etc. No one would be able to figure out his motives because his promos would be so cryptic. I think that might get over. Not sure it'd fly under the PG banner but if he never drew blood or used an object maybe?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts