Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Daniel Bryan. Submission wrestler.
Yes, I can see that. His t-shirt is even saying fucking "submission wrestling" in the back. I like the idea of pairing him with Joey Styles like I said before. He can put him over as a "real wrestler" in a place full of "entertainers". They can feud with Michael Cole and Swagger too. And I just miss Joey Styles, so anything to bring him back.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
This would work better on the Indies, except you would have to reverse it and have the wrestler refer to himself as an "entertainer" and the company as "Sports Entertainment" and not "wrestling". The Indy marks raging would be worth it.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Damn with all sincerity i apologise if i made you cry into your pot noodle....

But anyone who suggested it was Wrong Matt Hardy didnt have a WWE title run deserves whatever they get coming to them..

And to the other tool look through some of my threads ive put over quite a few ideas and thought over my god knows how many posts go bother to look through them, non of them suggest bringing someone in who might get over by refering to the championships as belts and calling themselves 'rasslers
Yes, you've had many ideas. And all of them suck.

You could stand to learn from someone like me.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
It's pretty much the direction they should've gone with Bryan (an indy guy who didn't buy into WWE's corporate bullshit). Instead they decided a better way to get him over would be to make him a sexless loser. They are both equally good ideas I guess....

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Edge was using this gimmick for like 2 weeks I think, a while back. He was at war with everything that is stupid lol.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
What about a guy who refuses to use the terminology WWE prescribes? Someone who says "wrestlers", "wrestling", "belts", "fans", etc. The guy would openly mock McMahon's "stupid" ideas and refuse to follow WWE edicts.

i cant really seeing the vast majority of fans caring that a guy calls himself a wrestler instead of a superstar or entertainer.

beyond that, it puts the guy in a sort of no-mans land, and the rest of the roster in a bad spot. he is essentially challenging the entire roster. if the whole crowd is indifferent to his ranting, he gets booed or worse, no reaction no matter who he faces. if they agree with his ranting then the entire roster that still refers to themselves as entertainers become heels to the crowd, so what everyone and everything ut this one guy is booed? perhaps thats what smarks want, any mention of sports entertainment booed into oblivion while the heroic indy 'im a WRESTLER' guy is carried around on dandruff covered shoulders - not gonna happen. the revolution is canceled.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts