Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could change a few of the guys Gimmicks in the WWE. Who would you change, and how would you change it?
You heard a few guys on here saying, they like the wrestler, just not his gimmick. So what would you do differently?

CM Punk: I would have him as the whiney heel, moaning at authority figures. I'd keep the best in the world stuff. Just calm it down a little.

Randy Orton: Scrap the Viper gimmick. Bring in a new ruthless gimmick, where he literally does anything to win. Make him into a guy, that once he HAS won.. he carries on beating down his opponent. Ruthless.
Ziggler: Have him as the 'show off'. But make him 'The Fans Show Off'. Make him a massive fans favourite.

Brodus Clay: Drop the dancing stuff NOW. I'd gbasically have him like he was in NXT. A monster.

Christian: Im not liking the Face turn, I want 'ONE MORE MATCH' back. Have him as a wingey heel. Just have him win more.[/B]
[/B]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.