Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know ghetto means in the dictionary part of a european city in which
all jews were required to live in or part of a region miniorites live in as a result
of social or economic discrimination but I think ghettoism is really a disease in
black people these days.At the high school I go to 72% of the people there
are black including myself.They all act ghetto.I'm the only person that does
not act ghetto at my high school.It is just so annoying seeing them act so
ridiculous with their sagging pants and their ghetto slang.They give black
people a bad name.Which I think is mostly why some white people are racist
against black people.Cause the ghetto blacks are no benefit to society.
From what I see the definition of ghettoism to black people is basically sex,drugs,and violence.
I feel like I'm one of the few blacks at my school who actually have a chance
of benefiting in society while they continue to ruin society.Sure some of them
may become famous atheletes or musicians but thats it.They won't benefit in
anything else at all.It's just a waste of oppurtunity that probably their own
parents didn't have back in their time.They won't be doctors,officers,politicans
or anything that is a help to society.They will just continue the process of
ghettoism when the sex foundation of ghettoism kicks in when ghetto black
males impregnate ghetto black females early forcing them both to lose
college oppurtunities if they actually were able to get to go to college losing
experience that is needed for certain jobs that pay lots of money.It's not
only them that are a problem to black people such as myself.Their parents
are not helping this plague either. They continue to let them act like this
without any care.Even themselves may act like that setting a bad example
on their children.If ghettoism were to be decreased from society life would be
a whole lot better and safer.Less violence from gangs,less mouths to feed
from early sex leading to babies,less drugs on the streets preventing deaths
of people that could of helped society.If ghetto blacks were to stop being so
ignorant of the things around them and stop being so stubborn then we can
start somewhere.It just pisses me off that they are just to stubborn and just
do whatever they want to do with no regard to anyone else.

N

·
0 Posts
Don't forget about the whites who act like they're black. I go to a similiar school, though I am white, and most blacks act that way, but a lot (but not majority) act like they are black too.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I agree with you 100% . My son has to go with alot of ghetto black kids,and his school is right across the street from the projects.they always pick on him,and he has gotten in fights with them before.Im going to have him in that school for the remainder of the school year and them im putting him in a private school.But the bad blacks get this society nowhere,and all they do is cause problems.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Nitemare said:
Don't forget about the whites who act like they're black. I go to a similiar school, though I am white, and most blacks act that way, but a lot (but not majority) act like they are black too.
Damn wiggers. I have seen the whites who act like the thugs as well. I think that they are stupid,and acting like that will get them no where in life.As well as some hispanics.I have no problem with black people who are normal and do well in school and dont cause problems,But I do have a problem with the thugs who get into fights with my kid,sell drugs,murder people,and rape women.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I agree with with you 100% Crossbite. I also agree with Lee about the white kids acting black when in fact the live in a nice suburban neighbourhood and have no fucking clue what an actual ghetto is like.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I have the same problem. These people who act like they have "seen it all" and are a victim of racism. Yeah, they go to a nice school in a nice neighborhood but it's ghetto and they are just trying to survive in a harsh white town.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Crossbite said:
Now I know ghetto means in the dictionary part of a european city in which
all jews were required to live in or part of a region miniorites live in as a result
of social or economic discrimination but I think ghettoism is really a disease in
black people these days.At the high school I go to 72% of the people there
are black including myself.They all act ghetto.I'm the only person that does
not act ghetto at my high school.It is just so annoying seeing them act so
ridiculous with their sagging pants and their ghetto slang.They give black
people a bad name.Which I think is mostly why some white people are racist
against black people.Cause the ghetto blacks are no benefit to society.
From what I see the definition of ghettoism to black people is basically sex,drugs,and violence.
I feel like I'm one of the few blacks at my school who actually have a chance
of benefiting in society while they continue to ruin society.Sure some of them
may become famous atheletes or musicians but thats it.They won't benefit in
anything else at all.It's just a waste of oppurtunity that probably their own
parents didn't have back in their time.They won't be doctors,officers,politicans
or anything that is a help to society.They will just continue the process of
ghettoism when the sex foundation of ghettoism kicks in when ghetto black
males impregnate ghetto black females early forcing them both to lose
college oppurtunities if they actually were able to get to go to college losing
experience that is needed for certain jobs that pay lots of money.It's not
only them that are a problem to black people such as myself.Their parents
are not helping this plague either. They continue to let them act like this
without any care.Even themselves may act like that setting a bad example
on their children.If ghettoism were to be decreased from society life would be
a whole lot better and safer.Less violence from gangs,less mouths to feed
from early sex leading to babies,less drugs on the streets preventing deaths
of people that could of helped society.If ghetto blacks were to stop being so
ignorant of the things around them and stop being so stubborn then we can
start somewhere.It just pisses me off that they are just to stubborn and just
do whatever they want to do with no regard to anyone else.
It's people like you, people like you that really piss me off. You bad-mouth your own people. You're lost mate, you're lost. You say that these black people act ghetto. They don't act, that's how they are. Everyone has used slang in someway. You act like slang is a bad thing. You used slang yourself in the last sentence. Then you diss their fashion. Everybody dresses in different ways. Goths, grungers, even the Victorian era people. Why do you just diss the way black people dress? I'll say it again: IT'S FASHION. And you are saying that we the blacks are to blame why white people used us as slaves and discrimated against us? I swear, if I ever came face to face with you I would break your nose. In my school, I know loads of ghetto black people. They can ALL help society, trust me. They are ALL smart. They all will become something in the future. You go on about black people having babies and that stuff, why don't you say anything about white people having babies and that stuff? They do it as well, just as much. White people aren't perfect. And why don't you say anything about white people taking drugs? Why do you blame everything on blacks? Are you even black?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shabby D said:
It's people like you, people like you that really piss me off. You bad-mouth your own people. You're lost mate, you're lost. You say that these black people act ghetto. They don't act, that's how they are. Everyone has used slang in someway. You act like slang is a bad thing. You used slang yourself in the last sentence. Then you diss their fashion. Everybody dresses in different ways. Goths, grungers, even the Victorian era people. Why do you just diss the way black people dress? I'll say it again: IT'S FASHION. And you are saying that we the blacks are to blame why white people used us as slaves and discrimated against us? I swear, if I ever came face to face with you I would break your nose. In my school, I know loads of ghetto black people. They can ALL help society, trust me. They are ALL smart. They all will become something in the future. You go on about black people having babies and that stuff, why don't you say anything about white people having babies and that stuff? They do it as well, just as much. White people aren't perfect. And why don't you say anything about white people taking drugs? Why do you blame everything on blacks? Are you even black?
First of all yes I'm black.It's true that white people take drugs and have babies
at a young age but its generally the ghetto blacks that do that mostly.As far as
the slang I know everyone has used slang.I'll admit even I use slang as you
just saw in my post.I just dislike the slang that ghetto blacks invent for words
instead of just using regular english.Like the way they say four.They say fo.
Really is it that hard to say 4 letters instead of abbreviating it to 2.On the
fashion note it is ridiculous the way they dress.Do you see other people show
their underwear to everybody.I thought it was called underwear for a reason.
In fact in most jails when someone has their pants sagging it means their gay.
And there is no example of ghetto black people being help to society.They
just ruin society as I stated in my first post.Also I didn't say black people
were to blame for being slaved by white people.I said ghetto black people
were to blame for having some white people discriminating against us.Also I
don't bad mouth my own people.The ghetto blacks disgrace our own people.
They continue to use the word ****** to other blacks when their own ancestors
fought to make sure no other black would be called ******.That's down right
disgraceful and disrespectful.Finally if you were to come up to me and punch
me in the nose that would just prove my point on how unruly and impetuous
you'll are.Then you'd go to juvenile hall with the rest of your ghetto
hoodlums.It's just sad when you'll choose violence over discussion in certain
situations.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Shabby D said:
Not for giving them a bad name, but for insulting me. He claims just because black people use slang and wear fashionable clothing, they are useless to society. I - Shabby D would not break his nose for my enjyment, but for the good of mankind.
I took the liberty of removing all four bits of your post that were advertising your own board. You know it's not allowed. If the old warning system was still in place you may have been banned. Please don't do it again.

N

·
0 Posts
Shabby D said:
I would say you have proven yourself to be very ignorant to actual society. I GO to a black school. I would definitely say that "they are ALL smart" is a statement that would be so inaccurate at any school, but especially at a ghetto school.

And he is NOT degrading his OWN people. You see, it's people like YOU who say "stick up for your race even if they're dumbasses" who give bad impressions. Here in Florida we have a test called the "FCAT." It's an assessment test and required to pass in 10th grade year to graduate, right? Well, your fellow NAACP, who would never do anything to 'degrade' their own race (right?), is asking that the test be removed because white kids' per cent for passing is around 67% while black kids passing is around 30-something %. Even Hispanics are passing more than blacks. Although those stats are for Florida, it does show that at least in Florida (where I live) blacks aren't doing so well academically. And it's not a racist issue like the NAACP thinks -- they want it removed because the majority of blacks are too stupid to pass. That's more or less what the NAACP is saying, so don't get pissed at me.

And, actually, while you call it a fashion, I wouldn't. How many intelligent, college-bound non-athletes dress that way? I haven't seen many (actually, I haven't seen ANY, but I won't say NONE) at all. But sure, it's a fashion. A fashion for their drug-selling and drive-by shootings...

"And you are saying that we the blacks are to blame why white people used us as slaves and discrimated against us?"

Need a history lesson? In truth, it is originally blacks' fault. The tribe leaders over in Africa SOLD their tribe members as slaves to white man (originally Europeans, I believe). Now, not sure if you knew that or not, but yeah, blacks willingly gave their own people up. What's worse? The person selling their people who believed in their leaders or the people buying the slaves? That's for you to decide. Personally, slavery is in the PAST and ANY black who complains about racism today should just be shot down -- you didn't live a 50 or more years ago, so STFU. It's over -- you never experienced it, and you never will now.

Anyway, yeah, white people are bad. But in comparison, who is the race more likely to be in jail? Is it racism? Who is the race most likely to sell drugs? What about welfare? Case closed, really.

Doesn't matter. In your post you just made many stereotypes as well. Sadly, you can't back them up.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Crossbite said:
Like the way they say four.They say fo.
Really is it that hard to say 4 letters instead of abbreviating it to 2.
Did anyone else find it amusing that he used numerical abbreviation when stating how much he hated abbreviation?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I didn't.

But at my school there are these Marocan kids that act 'ghetto', I just can't stand them. The worst thing is, they think they are so much better than anyone and they just aren't.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Nitemare said:
I would say you have proven yourself to be very ignorant to actual society. I GO to a black school. I would definitely say that "they are ALL smart" is a statement that would be so inaccurate at any school, but especially at a ghetto school.

And he is NOT degrading his OWN people. You see, it's people like YOU who say "stick up for your race even if they're dumbasses" who give bad impressions. Here in Florida we have a test called the "FCAT." It's an assessment test and required to pass in 10th grade year to graduate, right? Well, your fellow NAACP, who would never do anything to 'degrade' their own race (right?), is asking that the test be removed because white kids' per cent for passing is around 67% while black kids passing is around 30-something %. Even Hispanics are passing more than blacks. Although those stats are for Florida, it does show that at least in Florida (where I live) blacks aren't doing so well academically. And it's not a racist issue like the NAACP thinks -- they want it removed because the majority of blacks are too stupid to pass. That's more or less what the NAACP is saying, so don't get pissed at me.

And, actually, while you call it a fashion, I wouldn't. How many intelligent, college-bound non-athletes dress that way? I haven't seen many (actually, I haven't seen ANY, but I won't say NONE) at all. But sure, it's a fashion. A fashion for their drug-selling and drive-by shootings...

"And you are saying that we the blacks are to blame why white people used us as slaves and discrimated against us?"

Need a history lesson? In truth, it is originally blacks' fault. The tribe leaders over in Africa SOLD their tribe members as slaves to white man (originally Europeans, I believe). Now, not sure if you knew that or not, but yeah, blacks willingly gave their own people up. What's worse? The person selling their people who believed in their leaders or the people buying the slaves? That's for you to decide. Personally, slavery is in the PAST and ANY black who complains about racism today should just be shot down -- you didn't live a 50 or more years ago, so STFU. It's over -- you never experienced it, and you never will now.

Anyway, yeah, white people are bad. But in comparison, who is the race more likely to be in jail? Is it racism? Who is the race most likely to sell drugs? What about welfare? Case closed, really.

Doesn't matter. In your post you just made many stereotypes as well. Sadly, you can't back them up.
If you read my post properly, you would see that I said all the ghetto black people in my school are smart. I don't go to a ghetto school. My school is very prestigious. And you yourself are being ignorant to society. There is no such thing as a BLACK school. There may be a boys school or a girl's school but there are no black or white schools.

Like you said, those statistics are based on the people in FLORIDA, there could be people who are smarter in other places.

Look at you stereotyping people yourself. "A fashion for their drug-selling and drive-by shootings...". Just because black people dress a certain way doesn't mean they are drug dealers or shoot people. College bound people and non-athletes do dress that way, maybe not where you live.

"ANY black who complains about racism today should just be shot down". Black people still do suffer from racism today. There may not be as many cases as before but there still are. I've been pushed off a train by a white man and he muttered under his breath, "fucking blacks". When I've walked down the street, a man has also muttered racist comments under his breath at me. When I've been into a local supermarket, I've been followed by security guards and searched. Why did they choose to follow me and no one else? So are you gonna shoot me for complaining about racism?

And yes, it could be racism that causes more blacks to be in jail than whites. I've seen many documentaries about corruption in the police forces around the world. And it's not just black people who are on welfare, there are white people too. You just don't hear that much about white people. The same about selling drugs. You don't here that much about white people selling them.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Shabby D said:
There is no such thing as a BLACK school. There may be a boys school or a girl's school but there are no black or white schools.
I'm quite sure there are such schools, I know in Holland we have schools like that. They even get extra funds, because they are so far behind

·
Registered
511 Posts
Shabby D your from London and they treat you like that????I thought they were polite people over there.Well how naive of me :no:

All I can say is a human's behavior is judged by 2 things:1)parents and 2)enviornment (neighborhood)

I believe your parents(siblings as well) have an influence on your behavioral patterns and are the focal point of your ghettoism/non-ghettoism.

Now your friends(environment/neighborhood) also have an influnce on your conduct.Because some/most kids are a victim of peer pressure, it results in their change in music, clothes,way of speaking etc.

It doesn't matter if you white,black,latino... you WILL react to your environment.Now whether its an adverse reaction, will be up to you.I'm guessing that "Crossbite" had an adverse reaction to his environment/neighborhood/friends.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts