·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck tallies and shit.

Here's the winners;

GP, NDF, and LK.

-------------------------------------------------

All of you make a splash, 400x400 for WrestleMania. It's due some time next week. The winner of this round will gain immunity and go to the final round, in which the other two will compete for the other spot in the finals. Thank you.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nice idea for immunity and shit. Reminds me of Survivor or Big Brother or one of those other overdone reality shows.
Congrats on beating me GP. It wasn't too hard though, was it? :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yay I'm so good, no

*is preparing to be slaughtered*

What's a splash :confused:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
be afraid, :p be very afraid :no: :argh: :D

whahaha

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
indeed it is, imo you win

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, it's people's choice. Voting ends tommorrow, whomever people like most, wins. Thank ya.

(NDF technically wona already, but I wanna humor myself and make it "tournamentish.")

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
NDF's is tight, and looks more professional-like(as in something WWE would use) but the one that I found more eye catching was GP's. I guess it was the colours. I like colorful and shiny things. :argh:

EDIT: Ok, the above statements were my thoughts after taking a quick look at the graphics. After going back and studying them for about 30 seconds, NDF's is better. And I urinate in my pants when I think of ever having to face him in a graphics challenge. He is much better than OZ and all of us put together, and for that I truly love and worship him.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
NDF, dude, yours was so good that I felt I had to try to recreate it as best I can just to see if I can(or because I was damn bored at 6am and was in this thread). I couldn't find the same pic of MSG that you used(Well I did, but it was damn small and an edge was cropped) and I fucked up on the font, so it's not nearly as good as yours.(Dude I love you((heterosexually))(((sort of))) )

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #18 :
NDF, dude, yours was so good that I felt I had to try to recreate it as best I can just to see if I can(or because I was damn bored at 6am and was in this thread). I couldn't find the same pic of MSG that you used(Well I did, but it was damn small and an edge was cropped) and I fucked up on the font, so it's not nearly as good as yours.(Dude I love you((heterosexually))(((sort of))) )
Its pretty good. The Madison Square Garden logo on mine is well extracted picture. My background had someone more contrast. Interesting to someone recreate a banner of mine.

And I ahhhh, like you alot and stuff.

Good times...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts