Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If You Make banners like that (or something like that) please don't do GFX requests. Let the people who are actualy good at making them do the requests. It makes the GFX section look kind of bad.

Don't know if I'm the only one who cares, If I am, then newbies, keep doin requests.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Batita is the Animol!

Me personally I like to request for a specific GFX maker to do my request. It helps to avoid ending up with something like that and you have a good idea of what the final product will be.

If we do end up not allowing Photoshop newcomers, or even people without Photoshop, to do requests I would have no complaints.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
nice work, 10/10

Seriously though, it is frustrating when you ask for a banner and get a really bad one from a graphics newbie, but it doesn't get to me that much. Most of the time, I will get some newbie make a banner, but a few posts later there will be a good one by LK. So overall, I don't have too much of a problem with it.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Its obviously someone else's, also there's this guy Tim Reloade or something, he says that he has rep to offer and the idiot keep requesting after every two days. Sheesh.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Yeah I just wanted to know who bastardized the wrestling edge logo.

Credit for your diplomacy in putting foward your suggestion.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's annoying...yesz

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Does it really matter? I mean there are only 4 good GFX guys and they are all the mods and ShadyV1 and they don't always make them, so at least people are getting their requests fulfilled (although if they are really shit then that's just ball thwacking time)

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
ShadyV1 said:
If You Make banners like that (or something like that) please don't do GFX requests. Let the people who are actualy good at making them do the requests. It makes the GFX section look kind of bad.

Don't know if I'm the only one who cares, If I am, then newbies, keep doin requests.
What if the Moderators, post a list and sticky it on the request page. The list will have all the users that are allowed to take requests. They will edit it as people get better, or as people just don't want to take part on requests.

Is that a good idea?

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
That's a good idea, but I can't see it working because n00b's don't read the rules and won't know they can't deal with requests.

Perhaps it should be tried for a week and see what happens.

·
Banned
68 Posts
I agree with phat, also a template for requests should be provided so that people follow it. Like -

* Text on image:
* Specific Images:
* Colour Scheme:
* Size (in pixels):
* Things to avoid (what you don't want in your image):

1 - 20 of 69 Posts