Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stand people requesting if they have under 100 posts, or had last requested in under a month and a half. The worst is when people request again in the same week! Why not just read the f***ing rules!

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
There's a very simple way to solve this problem. Stop taking requests. The majority of the people at W-E that request banners are ungrateful anyway. I hardly ever make anything for anyone here at W-E anymore.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think taking requests is the problem its just people who don't read the rules.

N

·
0 Posts
t3h 1337 Oz said:
There's a very simple way to solve this problem. Stop taking requests. The majority of the people at W-E that request banners are ungrateful anyway. I hardly ever make anything for anyone here at W-E anymore.
Make me a banner or I will ban you.

o j/k don't want any of your shitty banners

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I hate people who request the same banner at several different forums and then pick which one is best and don't even bother to thank the others who tried on other forums.

*waves to Ghetto Anthony*
:gun:

·
Banned
709 Posts
t3h 1337 Oz said:

Made that shit with love

Best One Ever in the Hisory of WE...I Cant believe It :shocked: !! its so shiny and sexy :yum: ....o 1000/1

Keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
BreakdownV1 said:
No i think your a piece of shit. Your banner appropriately fits.

So you are mad to the fact that I voted for GOd Yo and Nitemare over you. If you don't like my banner, give some warning points to ShadyV.1, because he made the piece of shat.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
LMAO yes I care about votes, right. Because I'm an ugly retard who lives for W-E. Or maybe that's you. Who knows right?

Why would I give warning points out over a piece of shit banner?

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
If you don't like my banner, give some warning points to ShadyV.1, because he made the piece of shat.
You're the dumbass that requested the damn thing. Now if you knew anything about GFX, then maybe you can talk shit about it. Seeing that you don't, why don't you put some more food in your mouth and stfu.

_

The only thing that starts to annoy me is when people have under 100 posts, or hasn't waited there month and a half start to PM me with there requests.

N

·
0 Posts
Hardly.

I don't blame Ghetto Anthony for requesting the same sig at several places, and then using the best one. Why the **** should he settle for a POS?

Just because someone requests something does NOT mean he or she should have to use it if the end result is worse than expected. It's not being ungrateful -- it's upholding a standard. If I think something is shitty, I'll be damned if I use it. Sure, I have some older banners in my rotation, and I did use the New England banner for a while (sorry, but it sucked, lk...o), but I won't use it if it's a total POS.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Can I have a banner 375 x 193? I want Big Show, Akebono,and Fat Albert on it, the colors should be blue yellow ,and red. The text should be "The squad". Thx, I'll add to rep for anyone who makes it. Oh yeah, I don't crae if someone requests in a wrong place, wrong time, and whatever.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
If a request is a "POS" it's usually because the requester doesn't know SHIT and doesn't give the designer specific enough guidelines and are unsatisfied with the end product. Why? Because they didnt say what they wanted and didn't want. End of the day, the requesters need the designers, not the other way around. The requester should be greatful for what they're given and not look a gift horse in the mouth.

N

·
0 Posts
No. The request is voluntary. What does this mean? Simple: it's him who will use the banner, thus it's his choice to use it or not. The banner creator, if he fears the banner won't be used, shouldn't waste his time. I'm extremely sorry if people actually have tastes of what will be used.

Most of the time, if someone has NO clue about graphics, they will use whatever is posted. I've seen a lot of people put shitty sigs in their signature and rate it high, even though it sucks worse than OZ.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts