Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now everyone is tired of watching punk making the 1001 joke about stephanie mcmahon/where HHH's balls are.
It's time for his character to evolve, stone cold didn't just bitch about things he made them happen in the old WWF way.

CM Punk needs more action and less talking.
Nash is useless so having punk beating the shit out of him is, in my view, the best solution.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I like what he has been saying as of late, and he is solid on the mic as well. If anything HHH should ban him from the next Raw Super Show, that way you get fans behind Punk again, and give HHH that heel rub just for fun. Couldn't you just see Punk with a mega phone in his own wrestling ring outside of the arena. He could have his own matches outside with real wrestlers. He could say that he knew HHH was going to pull a quick one like this.

CM Punk gets the services of Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Colt Cabana and Dean Ambrose. Punk says that tonight outside the arena their will be a four man tournament between Cabana, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose. Punk would make it seem as though he never met Colt, Rollins, or Ambrose before, and as if they were picked up off the street at some pizza shop eating, or something. There has to be a hint of sarcasm here while pretending not to know these men. Punk says that the winner will be his tag team partner to face Miz, and Truth for the tag team titles we all know they are going to win at Night of Champions. It gives him something else to work with right now.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I honestly believe a good amount of the members on this forum need to quit watching wwe, and quite possibly wrestling all togehter.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another punk hate thread....fpalm
Not really, he was the reason why I started watching WWE again.
But I'm getting tired of hearing him bitching without doing nothing.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Not really, he was the reason why I started watching WWE again.
But I'm getting tired of hearing him bitching without doing nothing.
Kicking ass just for kicking ass would be pointless. The jokes about Steph, he stopped last week.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
True, but he can't even get a proper reaction with the smartass attitude, let alone without it like the SE days when he was a crowd killer.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It's time for his character to evolve, stone cold didn't just bitch about things he made them happen in the old WWF way.
Punk isn't Stone Cold. He's more like Jericho the way he trolls Steph, and how many times did Jericho insult her with the same "trash bag ho" line? When something works, repetition isn't the worst thing. At least Punk switches it up a bit.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was just about to make my own thread but I may as well dump my thoughts here.

I'm a huge CM Punk fan. I have x's drawn on my hands right now and I'm drinking Diet Pepsi for no other reason than he does. Yes, I'm a freak.

Lately though, and I don't wanna admit it, he's getting on my nerves. Is it just me or is he getting lazy? His match last night against R-Truth sucked, and the one last week against Miz was even worse. I really can't think of one bad match he's had all year before this. Should he have taken that break after MITB? Maybe. He also comes across as a smug asshole in his promos and I know that's part of his character but it's getting to the point where he's constantly prodding Triple H over dumb shit no one else cares about and he's the only one finding his jokes funny. Then I read that he tried to get female fans to flash him during the ad break, and although that's nothing new, to me it's kinda creepy and is just another level of this guy believing his own hype.

The worst thing is I doubt he'd take constructive criticism and change anything about himself, he'll just blame everyone else and eventually write a book on how Triple H buried him. I dunno that just seems really sad to me.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probably punk is pissed by being forced to feud with nash, I can't blame him for that.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
didnt he explain why he did that on super smackdown
it was just to get on the nerves of hhh and now he is facing him at NOC
in the end he will be the one who will be betrayed by hhh and people will get behind him
trips is playing his role perfectly but what else would you expect

1 - 17 of 17 Posts