Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
What do you mean off youtube? As far as I know you can't download music from youtube. If you need to download music you should probably use torrents or sites like megaupload, not youtube.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
songs you can't get off torrents, theres a way of recording them to your computer from youtube, just not sure how to do it

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I've got a program called "Free Studio Manager2 lets you download music, videos etc from youtube and converts them into mp4 and mp3 files.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
I use video2mp3 since the sound quality is actually pretty good (although obviously it will only be as good as the source video's quality)

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
there is a shit load of youtube to mp3 converters online, without needing to download, but just recently

I used listentoyoutube.com, didn't really have any advertisements compared to vid2mp3

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are various websites that will do it for you. I dont' have one off the top of my head. Go on yahoo and search for it. I'm sure you will find a good one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
AllMyMusic for Mac - Record any music from any online radio station for Mac users

AllMyMusic for Mac - Record any music from any online radio station for Mac users

his video tutorial is going to show you three steps to record YouTube music on Mac easily. Follow it and you can record your favorite audios from any websites like YouTube, MySpace, Pandora, Napster, etc. as you like.

*EDIT LAWOUTLAW* Do not bring back a 6 month dead thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.