Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
I got it yesterday, its quite good, there are a few incomplete WWE updates lying around on different forums but I think RaveX are trying to complete one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yeah, RaveX are doing one with real feds/wrestlers.

I've downloaded it, but haven't registered for the trial yet.

·
Registered
254 Posts
you cant get this game for free because it is not a private game but made by a company (.400 software studios).
it costs $34.95
and for grendill..i believe u asked what this game is about (forgive me if im wrong):
this is wrestling sim, u book ur shows and organise ur federation, more like ur Vince McMahon in the WWE

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Yeah, Limits right, trial lasts for one day but after that you have to purchase a licsence if you want to play you gotta pay. Im waiting to see if they do a complete WWE update then i'll buy the game.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
oooooooooooooooooo ok, coolio, i'll probably do it this afternoon....

·
Registered
254 Posts
if u want the free version, its called EWR, its made by the same guy but its not as good as TEW but its still good..
u can get it from pwse.net

BTW: I play EWR coz i cant afford TEW! :( but EWR is just like Triple H, IT IS THAT DAMN GOOD!! :gun:

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, EWR and TEW are different..but TEW is better.

You can get the trial version..just try it Sibtain.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, EWR is good but TEW is better..but like l'm saying..Try it out.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
I bought it today and downloaded a update with all the companies.

It's excellent, I would encourage you all to buy it.

You can do almost anything in it........except make Triple H lose...damn creative control :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
I tried the trial..but it's screwed up. The game is too big for my comp. When I try to start a new game, it cuts off in the middle of UK. Anybody help?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts