Wrestling Forum banner

Get some acting lessons

1368 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  The Razor's Edge
Cole. The "crying" tonite, the constant repeating the same line cuz he cant think of anything a real man wld say in an encouter. Geez Creative Team, get Cole an acting coach. It wld be more beneficial than his coach Thwagger.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Really? Did you ever see Bobby "The Brain" Hennan? Because OMG that guy over-acted his body, face and mouth off, LOL, and he was one of the most popular heel managers/commentator's of all time. He was consantly talking crap about people and then going overboard acting cowardly when they finally went after him. That's honestly who MC reminds me of, he's just a little meaner then Bobby actually was.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
I don't know what in the hell you watched tonight, OP but Cole was absolutely flawless in his performance tonight.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
best part is when austin threw beer all over cole and when cole was walking back to the locker room like a hobbit austin showered him with beer again.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Michael Cole was amazing! He would make a fantastic heel general manager/agent.
ok, i get if him being completely over the top is his thing but that is only when he is dealing with his WM match or at times the miz. when he calls matches he seems neutral or even when he is being heel he is not over the top. I guess just like all of us, in the heat of the moment we are more passionate but a little consistence would be nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.