Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I despise this guy! DESPISE!.He's making a mockery out of the U.S Title.It was a joke but he's making it even a bigger joke...Everyone who loses to him is made to look like a fool losing to a guy with a sock who tries to make splits like Trish Stratus.Get this fucking clown off my TV!..Make him a jobber like before.I just can't stand him as a mid-carder.Every time he's on i switch the channel.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Don't insult the awesomeness that is Santino Marella... *POWER WALK*

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh the joy:)) Really man, i know it's cool the hate on the guy that almost everyone likes, but really? No, really??

P.s.: Don't forget, Mick Foley is a guy with a sock too;)

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh the joy:)) Really man, i know it's cool the hate on the guy that almost everyone likes, but really? No, really??

P.s.: Don't forget, Mick Foley is a guy with a sock too;)
I never said Mick Foley's sock wasn't ridiculous either.I don't hate him just cuz everyone loves him I hate him cuz he's not funny to me and he makes a joke out of the U.S title.You know that belt used to be held by guys like John Cena now the champion is a JOKE like Santino Marella.He's bringing down the whatever prestige the title has left.

·
Registered
517 Posts
At least Santino is much better of a champion than Swagger. Yeah, I know, that's not hard to be better than Swagger but still I like Santino as US Champion. He's very over with fans, and is actually pretty funny. And I know what you mean, US Title definitely had more prestige when it was being held by guys like Cena or even, more recently, Dolph Ziggler. But right now this title doesn't mean half as much as it used to.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
The "prestige" of the US Title directly corresponds to the quality of mid carders, and quite frankly Santino is one of the most over faces on that level. He's the quintessential comic relief character and WWE humor is incredibly cheesy. I don't mind Santino as the Champ since it could always be worse (Otunga, Swagger). I'd prefer the US and IC Titles to switch brands. I've always associated the US Title to Smackdown and IC to RAW.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Let's be frank. what other mid-carders can hold the championship? Ziggler and Kofi has held the title way too many times. The Zack Ryder trend is dying. You can throw Miz and/or Truth back to the mid-card and hold the belts. Who else?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I respect him a bit because the guy is over without a You Tube Show and using all the other social medias like Ryder.That said I don't like the comedic wrestlers the only one that doesn't make me change channel is Eric Young and that one is on TNA.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i hate when people say "get _________ of my tv." sounds fucking stupid. just sayin doe.
Really lol, its not exclusively on 1 persons TV or something. Or at least change the channel

I don't mind Santino to be honest, WWE needs a face whose over. And he just so happens to fit that

·
Registered
120 Posts
I really like Santino and i like him, not only for his comic skits, but for his in ring work. They let him be a little more and he got a lot of fans. Imagine Santino Marella at full wrestling skills and a bit more serious character. GOLD!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I respect him a bit because the guy is over without a You Tube Show and using all the other social medias like Ryder.That said I don't like the comedic wrestlers the only one that doesn't make me change channel is Eric Young and that one is on TNA.
Santino got over because the E gave him many opportunities to get on the mic and get over on his own.

How many occasions was Ryder given by WWE to get over on his own without the use of social media... Yeah that's what I thought.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
It seems like they're possibly grooming David Otunga to be the next champion to truly bring the People Power Era home.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Santino got over because the E gave him many opportunities to get on the mic and get over on his own.

How many occasions was Ryder given by WWE to get over on his own without the use of social media... Yeah that's what I thought.
not true. they gave him alot of mic time yes but it was nearly always with guest hosts or just really lame bullshit segments. santino was a certified jobber who got over from losing, normally with about 2 offensive moves per match.

what kind of opportunity is that? its a shit one.
but he got over because of his talent! he always does well whatever shit he is given. hes not a jobber anymore but he still isnt allowed to really shine and have proper matches.

i'd say the only real time he got alot of mic time was when he first turned heel, he did some amazing segments with austin, piper ect. but that seemed to only keep him afloat and he soon got that taken away pretty much.

Reactions: Brodus Clay

·
Registered
647 Posts
Santino holding the US title is doing a damn sight more for the title's credibility than when Orlando Jordan held the belt for months, for no real discernable reason other than because he was JBL's right-hand man.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts