Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an idea which will improve the site. I think it would be a good idea to remove all non wrestling sections from this forum. I never really go in these sections so they are no interest to me at all.

Removing these sections would increase space and speed of forum. Plus it is called wrestling forum, why have sections which are not wrestling related? :confused: Does not make sense.

If people want to talk about non wrestling stuff then why come here? :confused:

This would allow for more sections to be added to wwe and tna part of forums with the addition of spoiler section and maybe a chat site.

You could also have wrestler specific section where fans can chat about their favourite wrestler.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
There is a chatroom (lolnonpremium), and the non-wrestling sections are visited by 90% of the forum. I hate to break it to you, but no one cares what is of interest to you or not.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Definitely not, the forum is for wrestling sure but getting rid of the rest of the forum leaves nothing but boring debate.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I never really go in these sections so they are no interest to me at all.
lololol how self centered are you?

Every good forum has off-topic discussion. It's called pleasing other people's interest. I love the sports talk on this site and other off-topic discussion. Just because you aren't interested doesn't mean there isn't others who are (and I'm pretty sure you're in a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR ALL BY YOURSELF minority here).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.