Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend was saying that WWE needs to GET RID of CM Punk....He says that Punk is a joke now cause he just is the leader of a bunch of losers, meaning that no one gives a shit about Punk anymore...I strongly disagreed with him, Im just curious what you guys have to say about his opinion.

·
Registered
261 Posts
your friends an idiot Punk is easily one the best things about WWE right now

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Yes, Punk is the leader of a bunch of losers but that doesn't mean they should get rid of him.

Things were looking interesting when Punk attacked Cena and gave a promo about how he was going to change him, but instead we have the "New" Nexus who seems to have given up fighting Cena in favor of fighting Orton.

A Punk/Orton fued would be great if Punk would reveal Orton to be the person who wrong him, except Punk is the leader of a group that's already lost steam with their failure to help Punk win the RR.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
idk how New Nexus and Cena ended just cuz he eliminated them in the Rumble does that end the feud. Im still hoping for a fatal 4 way at Wrestlemania since i would think Orton has issues with Miz still and Cena has issues with Orton and Punk and Punk has issues with Orton and Cena and Miz has issues with Orton and Cena lol.

·
Old School
4,782 Posts
So my friend was saying that WWE needs to GET RID of CM Punk....He says that Punk is a joke now cause he just is the leader of a bunch of losers, meaning that no one gives a shit about Punk anymore...I strongly disagreed with him, Im just curious what you guys have to say about his opinion.
And this is why the IWC exists. Because most people just don't understand wrestling.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Punk is one of the main reasons I consistently watch wrestling. Easily one of the best in ring performers and mic workers in the business, no question about it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep I know what he said was really stupid. I myself think that Punk is one of the best in the WWE today, he is the total package and although I do not care for the members of Nexus, being the leader of the group is a fairly exciting angle overall.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yep I know what he said was really stupid. I myself think that Punk is one of the best in the WWE today, he is the total package and although I do not care for the members of Nexus, being the leader of the group is a fairly exciting angle overall.
Agreed. Punk is enough of a wrestling god to actually make the new Nexus seem somewhat credible and dangerous despite being fed to John Cena and completely buried weekly for the last few months. Man I hate WWE booking sometimes.

·
Registered
998 Posts
dammit you friend has a right to his on damn opinion. Not everbody has to suck cmpunks dick.
Your friend is right, Otanga can't wrestle, that other big dave batista guy is only there cause of his body. So yeah punk is the leader of another loser group just like ses.

face it its a fact

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
of course get rid of one of the top heels of the WWE why didnt i think of that?? :O and while theyre at why don't they make tyler reks whc? and book hornswoggle to end the streak at wrestlemania? this is unbelievable logic

·
Registered
919 Posts
Everything about Nexus is awful, not even CM Punk can make it watchable.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Punk is one of the best talents in the E. Nobody can carry that group of scrubs he's with though.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
your friends an idiot Punk is easily one the best things about WWE right now

wrong wrong wrong

do i think punk should go? fuck no thats just stupid. Do i think hes one of the best things about the wwe as of now? fuck no. People need to get off cm punk he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVER right now. eople worship this guy likee hes a false god its becoming a joke.

·
Old School
4,782 Posts
wrong wrong wrong

do i think punk should go? fuck no thats just stupid. Do i think hes one of the best things about the wwe as of now? fuck no. People need to get off cm punk he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVER right now. eople worship this guy likee hes a false god its becoming a joke.
It's because he IS GOD!

In all seriousness, people get behind Punk so much because he has it all. He's a good face, a good heel, can cut a promo, isn't your typical roided up freak(*cough*Rob Terry*Cough*), and most importantly, the man can wrestle.

What else could you want?

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Your friend is retarded, Punk is one of the few people who are keeping WWE watchable right now

1 - 20 of 54 Posts