Wrestling Forum banner

Which tna title should be discontinued

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which tna title belt would you gladly see gone?

Anyone want to see one come back?

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
If i had to rid TNA of one belt, I'd go for the KO tag titles, They wouldn't really be missed that much and bring one back? Does the X Cup count? cause i'd like that back.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Obviously the KO Tag Titles. The other titles are at least relevant.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Since the KO tag titles are practically non-existant anyway I will honestly say the X-Division Championship

It's used for nothing more than little spot-fest matches, it's not treated with any prestige these days and when it does get an interesting storyline it's forgotten about almost immediately (Douglas Williams), and the division itself is in shambles given all the best x-division wrestlers are either above the title these days or in tag teams.

There's what? Jay Lethal, Robbie E, Amazing Red and Kazarian? Half of those guys aren't all that great in my opinion and that's hardly enough guys to carry an entire division

The title deserves the Old Yeller treatment

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
KO tag titles will run away with this so I went for that Booker T midcard belt. I think its called the TV title but to be honest I couldnt care less. It'll have a new name in a few weeks.

·
Registered
945 Posts
This one is a no-brainer. The KO Tag Titles.

The division has lost most of it's credibility. There's only one team with any decent amount of heel heat (Madison and Tara) and not enough time to showcase more than one Knockouts match per show. These belts are pretty much expendable IMO.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
KO Tag. It's not even close.

It may be time to put the X-Division out of its misery, though. It's down to about 5 wrestlers now, tops. At this point, either get more talent to revive the division, or put them in the midcard scene, chasing the TV title. Why have a division that's below your midcard division? That makes it the Jobber title.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Can I pick more than one?

Obviously the KO Tag belts must go. Never used. Nobody cares about it.
Also, unify the X Div belt and the TV belt. Neither one gets much use anyway...
Finally, the Junkie Hardy belt. Keep the WHC title, but get rid of that gay friggin' belt.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I think this is a dumb poll so I voted the world title. That said...

I think they need MORE titles. Seriously they have half the guys on the roster standing around wasting time. Whats Kazarian have to compete for? Whats Eric Young competing for? What title is Rob Terry chasing?

They really need to get rid of this focus on fueds and go back to titles meaning something. I'd love for another midcard title to be made. Give these wrestlers something to do.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also, unify the X Div belt and the TV belt. Finally, the Junkie Hardy belt. Keep the WHC title, but get rid of that gay friggin' belt.
The XTV Title? Has a nice ring to it

and oh yeah i forgot that its the Immortal Title now

I think they need MORE titles. Seriously they have half the guys on the roster standing around wasting time. Whats Kazarian have to compete for? Whats Eric Young competing for? What title is Rob Terry chasing?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
If i have to pick just one.....it's gotta be the KO tag titles.

- 1 team was in the division when the belts were introduced
- 3 out of the 5 teams who've held the belts were random tag teams
- 2 teams have been stripped of the belts, with one or both members released
- the most tag teams in the division at one point was 3 (Angelina/Velvet, Hamada/Taylor & Madison/Tara), which lasted 3 months.

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
Only belts TNA should ever have.

X-division belt

Tag team belts

Proper new TV championship belt design.

New proper WHC belt since the eagle one is now being used in a funny side EY story.It really has lost its value.After they tossed it in the trash.So it makes sense once the Hardy immortal crap is gone.To bring in a new WHC.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I think this is a dumb poll so I voted the world title. That said...

They really need to get rid of this focus on fueds and go back to titles meaning something. I'd love for another midcard title to be made. Give these wrestlers something to do.
The more titles there are then the less value they have.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts