Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been gone for a while not long but a while and it seems like some of you idiots just cant move on.

Red & Yellow is and will always be an icon here.

This site is dieing but it will have a slow death and the way the mods work by fighting each other the site will sink.

This site wont get sorted out because its to late. Now its just time to wait for this site to go down because it will.

I am still the man here but the other site that im with is 10 times better this this shit whole

·
Registered
207 Posts
you can't tell others to move on if you think this site sucks but still make threads!

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
OH GOD NO!!!!!
He came back, why'd he have come back? It's a sign of the Apocolypse. When will he die, he's like a fucking cockroach. The little s.o.b. just wont go away.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
haha Attention whore. Stupid gay r & y hogan. I wish you wouldn't have blocked me so i could have pwnd you on aim you fag.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Red & Yellow Hogan said in post #1 :
I have been gone for a while not long but a while and it seems like some of you idiots just cant move on.

Red & Yellow is and will always be an icon here.

This site is dieing but it will have a slow death and the way the mods work by fighting each other the site will sink.

This site wont get sorted out because its to late. Now its just time to wait for this site to go down because it will.

I am still the man here but the other site that im with is 10 times better this this shit whole
We have moved on as the board is still going despite the fact that you've gone, which is only a good thing. Red & Yellow Hogan is not and will never be an icon here, you'll always be remember like Kraig385, a spammer. Legends on W-E are people like Amish Patel, Nitemare, Shawn, Richard Furness, The Lonesome Hobo, Machine etc who have been here a long time and who have helped the site. Realise how I do not count myself as an icon because I don't believe I am and I have a much better chance than you, so if I don't class myself as an icon then how are you one. W-E Forums is not dying, we have many thousands of members and many loyal members who continue to post on the forum. The mods, super mods and admins do not fight. Plus I bet the staff here on W-E do a much better job than you could. The fact is the staff here do a good job and a big forum and it is a shame that you are an idiot and can't see this. The forum won't go down and you will never be the man here, because we have many more better members than yourself. Plus I'm sure the other site your on (which is probably your own forum) is 10 times worse because I haven't found one forum I like as much as W-E, because there isn't one.

A-Dust

·
Registered
68 Posts
***Stands up and applauds A-Dust***

Well said A-Dust, this forum would never die.Unless it actually had icons and members of staff like you R&YH

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
R&YH Check your ego. I know your ego is a gimmick, then lose your retard gimmick coz everyone hates you you stupid son of a bitch

·
Registered
398 Posts
Message to everyone:

The way to fuck up Red & Yellow Hogan is to ignore him! In his head he is a professional wrestler and he is posting under a gimmick which is obviously the egotistical heel gimmick so when you all insult him and tell him to fuck off etc he enjoys it, he feels he is getting heat! What would really fuck him up is if he was to post a thread like this and there was no replies! Then he would realise we have moved on and so would he back to his other forum which is 10 times better anyway!

That is all!

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Re: Re: Get over me people

A-Dust said in post #13 :
Plus I'm sure the other site your on (which is probably your own forum) is 10 times worse because I haven't found one forum I like as much as W-E, because there isn't one.
I think that he's on NoDQ. Also why are we replying to this thread. We should just let it die and he'll never come back because he can't get any attention anymore.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Originally posted by dynamo27
Message to everyone:

The way to fuck up Red & Yellow Hogan is to ignore him! In his head he is a professional wrestler and he is posting under a gimmick which is obviously the egotistical heel gimmick so when you all insult him and tell him to fuck off etc he enjoys it, he feels he is getting heat! What would really fuck him up is if he was to post a thread like this and there was no replies! Then he would realise we have moved on and so would he back to his other forum which is 10 times better anyway!

That is all!
No, because a couple of members did some investigating on his 'new board' and saw that he posted like a normal person.

He did it here to try and get recognised, it fucked up... now he just screwed himself up. So yes he is doing it on purpose.

The sad thing is, we had forgotten who he was till he showed his ugly face again. lmao, that's how much of an Icon he was. :agree:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts