Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I dont like any of these guys, but I really don't get what the big deal is in this thread.They are all jobbers or on Dark. Yes they suck, but you need jobbers as well. Marko gets the most air time and he has not pinned anyone one on one from what i remember.
He has been injured since the hager match and is just a valet but apparently that enrages OP.......must have hemeroids.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
He has been injured since the hager match and is just a valet but apparently that enrages OP.......must have hemeroids.
just being a valet on TV doesn't bother me
but being involved physically in matches (like the bucks match recently) or other wrestlers promos (like FTR)
is what's ridiculous

·
Registered
928 Posts
I dont like any of these guys, but I really don't get what the big deal is in this thread.They are all jobbers or on Dark. Yes they suck, but you need jobbers as well. Marko gets the most air time and he has not pinned anyone one on one from what i remember.
It doesn't matter. The concept of a thread like this is to write which wrestlers you would want a wrestling company to get rid of. That's the idea. They have done it hundred of times in WWE and TNA forums. It's for fun.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
you know what's the problem with personal insults is ?
it's a two way street
if you open the door to dumbass assumptions like (the op must have hemorrhoids)
you will be opening it on yourself as well
so by your standards that means if someone doesn't like particular characters on TV then they must have "hemorrhoids"
so if you take this into perspective we can safely assume that you also have a bad case of "hemorrhoids" since i'm sure you didn't like a lot of TV characters before

smh, if only people think before they talk

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
you know what's the problem with personal insults is ?
it's a two way street
if you open the door to dumbass assumptions like (the op must have hemorrhoids)
you will be opening it on yourself as well
so by your standards that means if someone doesn't like particular characters on TV then they must have "hemorrhoids"
so if you take this into perspective we can safely assume that you also have a bad case of "hemorrhoids" since i'm sure you didn't like a lot of TV characters before

smh, if only people think before they talk
My point was you are in fact butthurt....

I was right,please continue this thread is hilarious.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
My point was you are in fact butthurt....

I was right,please continue this thread is hilarious.
that's it ?
that's your smart insightful counter argument ?
i know you don't have any (other than petty insults)
i guess i shouldn't be surprised, not everyone can be smart or mature
there is a balance in the universe

and i agree that the thread is hilarious
it's always amusing seeing snowflakes so triggered about people having free opinions that are different from what they have

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
so after Miro debut in that embarrassing tag team match
is there anyone in this forum that still doesn't think that
janela and sonny kiss suck donkey balls

poor MIRO, they brought him 10 levels down
jobbers are supposed to make other PRO wrestlers look good
but they failed to do that, and i'm 100% sure you know why

i feel bad for MIRO, his first match in a new company
was against a carnival freak show act pretending to be PRO wrestlers

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

Yeah, the difference in talent level between Miro and goofs like Janela and Kiss is comically vast, as anyone could plainly see tonight. Guys like Janela and Kiss are simply not mainstream caliber talents.

·
rasslin
4,516 Posts

Sonny is alright and would probably be tolerable if they didn't have other comedy acts all over the place.

He looks unique and hes pretty athletic and he can at least dance. He will always have the SJW supporters in his corner so at least hes appealing to some of the audience. Hes an act that really should only be on dark and the odd battle royal.

I have no idea why Joey is put in wrestling matches. He can't wrestle! everything he does is just embarrassing. He can't punch, he can't do the most basic of wrestling moves and he looks like absolute shit.

If he was just a hardcore wrestler that they brought out on dark and occasionally a tv clusterfuck match (twice a year at most), it may work. But this guy is featured almost every week in normal wrestling matches that highlight just how untalented he is. There will always be a market for people doing stupid shit like eating dog poop or setting themselves on fire but that market should never crossover with your serious program. Why is this man wrestling Jericho and Miro? he gets laughed at on dark by the commentators and the audience for how bad he is.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts