Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I will probably regret asking this but who is Megabite Ronnie and what is his hot dog elbow drop?
it's on the latest AEW dark
a match between Brian Cage and Megabyte Ronnie
Megabyte Ronnie gave Brian Cage an elbow drop while he was eating a hot dog

·
rasslin
4,109 Posts
Just watched Megabite Ronnie and his hot dog elbow drop, there is a candidate for TV never again

Whats next suplexing invisible opponents?

Going to watch some Puroesu and rememeber when I wasnt embarrased to be a Wrestling fan
Why did I search this up?

My god... on Brian Cage too! And he hit it!

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Yeah, I actually went and searched it.

2 notes:

First being that only in AEW would you have a guy who is an ex veteran who fought in the Afghan war, is in shape and relatively good looking and promote him as a competitive eater instead of all those other things. Also, of course the job guy is competitive with Cage.

Second being that Leva Bates is annoying and needs to be off commentary.

I wish I could be surprised about AEW doing a competitive eater gimmick but I'm not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow this went south quick!
OP was attacked for no reason, its like people say about stuff they see on TV don't like it don't watch, in here don't like the topic don't read/respond

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wish I could be surprised about AEW doing a competitive eater gimmick but I'm not.
He is actually a competitive eater. He is even "ranked" (yes, Amerifats RANK their eaters, apparently).

That being said, the guy Hot Dog Elbow was awful and everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
the real question should be
why did Brian Cage agreed to this ?
there is no way they forced him to do it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why not? After all, it was just a comedy sport, albeit a very bad one. It's not like he sold Marko Stunt's offense or something.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Why not? After all, it was just a comedy sport, albeit a very bad one. It's not like he sold Marko Stunt's offense or something.
he recently was in a world heavyweight title match
and now he's receiving an elbow drop from someone eating a sandwich
not a good look for someone like him

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
he recently was in a world heavyweight title match
and now he's receiving an elbow drop from someone eating a sandwich
not a good look for someone like him
Whoa now. Calling a hot dog a sandwich might get you some major heat in the US. I somewhat kid, but it has been a debate here for quite sometime.

About Megabyte Ronnie, I fully expected yet another skinny geek to come out given the name so I was surprised that he was actually a larger dude. Of course the fanny pack was ridiculous in his entrance and we all found out why he was wearing it. JTDC.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Whoa now. Calling a hot dog a sandwich might get you some major heat in the US. I somewhat kid, but it has been a debate here for quite sometime.

About Megabyte Ronnie, I fully expected yet another skinny geek to come out given the name so I was surprised that he was actually a larger dude. Of course the fanny pack was ridiculous in his entrance and we all found out why he was wearing it. JTDC.
Hot dog and pizza = sandwiches

There's bread, meat, veggies

That's a sandwich

Very off topic sorry

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,964 Posts
Hot dog and pizza = sandwiches

There's bread, meat, veggies

That's a sandwich

Very off topic sorry

I am not personally making an argument either way, just pointing out it is hilariously a topic of debate here. Maybe someone should make a thread in the Anything forum. That would make for some funny posts perhaps.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am not personally making an argument either way, just pointing out it is hilariously a topic of debate here. Maybe someone should make a thread in the Anything forum. That would make for some hilarious posts perhaps.
Hahaha I know, I just had to put my 2 cents in

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yeah, I actually went and searched it.

2 notes:

First being that only in AEW would you have a guy who is an ex veteran who fought in the Afghan war, is in shape and relatively good looking and promote him as a competitive eater instead of all those other things. Also, of course the job guy is competitive with Cage.

Second being that Leva Bates is annoying and needs to be off commentary.

Ummm except that's entirely his gimmick hes a professional eater hes ranked #18 and yeah his name is megabyte ronnie not the sarge or something.He is a comedic style wrestler I'm not sure you can comprehend this but every in shape but guy isn't packaged as a monster,especially with a super green dude like ronnie.

You call that competitive ?

And screw right off leva is a great addition tbh taz is the weak link in commentary.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I dont like any of these guys, but I really don't get what the big deal is in this thread.They are all jobbers or on Dark. Yes they suck, but you need jobbers as well. Marko gets the most air time and he has not pinned anyone one on one from what i remember.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Because this is wredtling and guys always get a move in or two.Considering cage no sold got up and annihilated him no real worries imo.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts