Discussion Starter #1
my (Get off my TV) list

Marko Stunt

Joey Janela

Luther

Michael Nakazawa

Peter Avalon

Sonny Kiss

Brandon Cutler (for his stupid wrestling gear)

big swole

releasing these people will make the company more "Elite"
Any other additions ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4 of those barely make TV.

Imagine wanting people to lose their jobs because you don't enjoy their work.

yes i have no problem in people losing their jobs if i don't enjoy their work
this is not a charity organization
this is a Pro wrestling company, and Pro wrestling fans have the right to say Get off my TV to cringeworthy wannabe pro wrestlers

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAT? Dark? do you people actually watch?
most of them are actually on TV regularly (even if not every week) except for maybe Nakazawa and Cutler
Marko Stunt alone has more TV time and appearances than people like Lance Archer for example
big swole regularly on TV the past few weeks
Sonny Kiss regularly on TV the past few weeks
Joey Janela regularly on TV the past few weeks
Luther was in the Buy in for All out PPV (does that make sense?), someone better deserved that spot
there are other more deserving talents that could benefit from this TV time

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes there are people who are not good enough as Wrestlers to be on TV and people who do not add to the product or ratings

Marko Stunt, Joey Janela, Luther, Sonny Kiss, Big Swole, Chuck Taylor, The Gunn Club, Nakazawa, John Silver, Preston Vance, Alan Angels, Riho for starters and Rache Chanel would never be seen

I find OC gimmick offensive, his Indie level skills and 9 stone body are an embarrasment but I cant deny he has a small following

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
my (Get off my TV) list

Marko Stunt

Joey Janela

Luther

Michael Nakazawa

Peter Avalon

Sonny Kiss

Brandon Cutler (for his stupid wrestling gear)

big swole

releasing these people will make the company more "Elite"
Any other additions ?
the ’get off my forum’ list

population: you

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the ’get off my forum’ list

population: you
YOUR forum?
that's cute
i didn't realise it's your personal property!!

i made another list
it's called
(i have an opinion and i don't care whether you like it or not)
and guess who is the first honorary member will be?

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Welcome to the forum VIP. Seems like you've already been insulted for some fair points on AEW.

this is a Pro wrestling company, and Pro wrestling fans have the right to say Get off my TV to cringeworthy wannabe pro wrestlers
Good point here, if I go to work and I don't perform regularly my employer would get rid of me. Alternatively if someone came along that could do better than me my employer would get rid of me.

Wrestling is business, it isn't All Friends Wrestling and we can't avoid hurting peoples feelings. To be honest the majority on your list should be glad they made the "big leagues" in any capacity.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,692 Posts
And they are pro wrestlers.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mens they should lose their fucking job.

I don't like you - are you gonna stop posting because of it?

I bet you aren't.

Then again, you're the type of person who watches things you don't like, just to bitch about it so more fool you, I guess.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I could not tell you the last time Cutler, Avalon, Luther or Nakazawa were on TV. Dark, sure, but not Dynamite. Janela/Kiss work sparingly at best. Marko has just been standing at ringside as a valet recently. The only person who consistently gets screen time is Swole.

OP, you can hate whoever you want, but your getting mad over wrestlers who are barely on screen.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And they are pro wrestlers.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mens they should lose their fucking job.

I don't like you - are you gonna stop posting because of it?

I bet you aren't.

Then again, you're the type of person who watches things you don't like, just to bitch about it so more fool you, I guess.

no they are NOT PRO Wrestlers
calling them PRO Wrestlers is an insult to the real PRO Wrestlers

and yes again they should lose their job

PRO Wrestling fans shouldn't have to endure watching a 12 year old looking midget playing wrestler on national TV
they shouldn't have to endure watching a "man"
dressed like a prostitute sticking his Ass in their faces

plus it's hilarious that you decided you don't like me because i don't like these wannabe PRO wrestlers
and no i'm not going to stop posting because you don't like me since i don't really care whether my opinions hurt snowflake fealings or not

and what's even more laughable is that you actually think i hate AEW!!
i stopped watching the embarrassing WWE product 14 years ago
and never skipped a minute of AEW television since it started
so excuse me for wanting the company to succeed and not cater to snowflake fans who wouldn't know what a true PRO wrestler looks like

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,692 Posts
no they are NOT PRO Wrestlers
calling them PRO Wrestlers is an insult to the real PRO Wrestlers

and yes again they should lose their job

PRO Wrestling fans shouldn't have to endure watching a 12 year old looking midget playing wrestler on national TV
they shouldn't have to endure watching a "man"
dressed like a prostitute sticking his Ass in their faces

plus it's hilarious that you decided you don't like me because i don't like these wannabe PRO wrestlers
and no i'm not going to stop posting because you don't like me since i don't really care whether my opinions hurt snowflake fealings or not

and what's even more laughable is that you actually think i hate AEW!!
i stopped watching the embarrassing WWE product 14 years ago
and never skipped a minute of AEW television since it started
so excuse me for wanting the company to succeed and not cater to snowflake fans who wouldn't know what a true PRO wrestler looks like
Well, they are.

They literally get paid for being professional wrestlers.

Are you stupid?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I could not tell you the last time Cutler, Avalon, Luther or Nakazawa were on TV. Dark, sure, but not Dynamite. Janela/Kiss work sparingly at best. Marko has just been standing at ringside as a valet recently. The only person who consistently gets screen time is Swole.

OP, you can hate whoever you want, but your getting mad over wrestlers who are barely on screen.
actually i'm not getting mad
i'm getting insulted by snowflakes because their fragile feelings got hurt because someone cretsized their favorite wrestlers

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, they are.

They literally get paid for being professional wrestlers.

Are you stupid?
no they're NOT
you can convince yourself they ARE
and they are getting paid because unfortunately the EVPs are taking advantage of tony khan
that's the hard truth

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
4 of those barely make TV.

Imagine wanting people to lose their jobs because you don't enjoy their work.
Do you watch any sports like Football and think geez that guy sucks, they should get rid of him. Do you play any simulation game and get rid of people you don't like ie Tew or Football Manager.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts