Wrestling Forum banner

Georgia Tech

290 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Imaginator 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I don't like it that much. The text is Awesome but the logo seems out of place. The pics are blended nicely but seem to cover up the what I'm assuming to be a nice looking background up too much. the lines aroudn the text look awesome, very creative. The border is also good. Overall I'd give it a 7.5 - 8/10

#4 ·
Thank you! You reminded me of that Mrk! Remember Brck? How you kept hassling me over there being no main cut in some of my banners? PAYBACK! WHERE'S THE MAIN CUT? IT NEEDS A MAIN CUT! IT'D BE BETTER IF IT HAD A MAIN CUT! I DON'T LIKE IT BECUASE IT DOESN'T HAVE A MAIN CUT! IF YOU ADDED A MAIN CUT IN THERE I'D BE GOOD! there...now I can die happy.

#5 ·
Stop taking threads off topic Imaginator.

I like the banner, but it needs some better blending...also the logo is in the wrong place.

#6 ·
I like everything but the logo. It just doesn't go with the theme of the banner, so dump it all together. Also, who died and made you guys all the graphics police? There doesn't have to be a main cut. Up until 3 or so years ago (when PSD sites were made), there was no such thing as a "cut." So STFU.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.