Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

THE SMOKE SPELLS STING!!! :shocked:

Heh, just kidding. Interesting video, and I dunno why... but I already hate the guy chewing gum.

Looks like a live taping of iMPACT! with all those empty seats.

· Registered
1,120 Posts
Cool. I swear that nothing gets me more excited than when they start the intro for Mania. Its such an awesome feeling. I'm talking about being there live of course lol.
I know when I went to 26, i got goosebumps all through the intro, just wish we would have had a better song

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
I know when I went to 26, i got goosebumps all through the intro, just wish we would have had a better song
Same exact thoughts. Awe-inspiring regardless.

· Is a Snit Head
34,365 Posts
I love fire works, Unfortunatley my brother is terrified of them when they are in doors because of how loud they are... So while everyone else enjoys and screams when they start I will have my 18 year old brother clinging to me.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
♠Chip♠;9326815 said:
Must be for Stings celebration after ending Takers streak :hmm:
Or.....Jack Swagger :no:

Realistically tho, the pyro keeps me hype throughout. I jumped so many times at Survivor Series it was ridiculous even tho I knew when it was going off.

This little video has me super excited because this will be my 1st Mania...so yeah, no need to explain anything else.

...and 28 is in Miami. So I most likely get to catch my favorite ever (Edge) on his way out. This is unbelievable right now seeing as how I never even saw a live PPV growing up and now I'm going to at least 2 WM's.

· Registered
9,940 Posts

THE SMOKE SPELLS STING!!! :shocked:

Heh, just kidding. Interesting video, and I dunno why... but I already hate the guy chewing gum.

Looks like a live taping of iMPACT! with all those empty seats.
You're almost funny but you fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu31ysVud2E

The pyros will probably more fun than the matches that are suppose to take place at this Wrestlemania...or maybe Boringmania.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.