Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if,

While cm punk is on his whodunnit conspiracy search, John Morrison decides to join him because he feels that miz and truth,two of his former partners and friends now enemies, are with whoever sent Nash the text but they are trying not to get their hands dirty by covering it up and claiming they are being conspired against.

Morrison says that he is willing to put his differences aside with punk and watch his back if punk watches morrisons back

Punk says he will think about it, but after another beat down my Awesome Truth, Morrison runs in and fends them off. As days go by punk finds morrison as vital companion and agrees on morrisons offer

By survivor series cm punk has won the wwe championship by defeating del rio,

Next night raw tag team del rio rematch for title, cm punk is dominated the match when Ricardo decides to put his nose in the match jomo rushes out beats the crap out of Ricardo
Punk hits the gts and pinfall retains

After the match, JoMo helps a tired punk up to his knees both celebrating, cm punk kneeling on the floor tired, holding his belt with a sense of victory, John Morrison with an arm around punk.

John Morrison moves away as referee comes to check on punk who is on his knees obviously exhausted, punk turns his head , when
BANG!

Morrison hits punk with his running knee

Everyone in shock and boos roaring throughout the arena
John picks looks at punk in a disgusted way, picks up the title looks at it
Them throws it on a lied out cm punk and walks away

So what you all think. It is a far call but hey never say never

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Morrison And Punk? My god... Hell no. Jomo needs to take a break in all seriousness. He needs to come back in a few months Where he can come brand new, With A change in gimmick.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
not a bad idea! send it to WWE!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Morrison And Punk? My god... Hell no. Jomo needs to take a break in all seriousness. He needs to come back in a few months Where he can come brand new, With A change in gimmick.
I don't see this working currently, because John Morrison has no personality at all. Now, if this was the Morrison from ECW, with that persona, I wouldn't mind, since his persona as a laid-back, arrogant sidekick to the charismatic cult leader punk... then yeah, it would work. Not every tag team needed both members as a talker. Morrison's heel persona back then is what would be a good contrast to go with punk.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
dude this heel turn scenario is overused as hell

it happened with the hardy/punk feud , and many other heel turns in the past ..

plus morrison ain't there yet

not to mention the fact that punk is feuding with nash and trips now not del rio

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would but they always say not to send them storyline ideas

Also I think if someone did send it, there is more a chance they won't do it because they wouldn't want them to go "hey that was my idea you stole it, I am going to take your ass to Court"

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude this heel turn scenario is overused as hell

it happened with the hardy/punk feud , and many other heel turns in the past ..

plus morrison ain't there yet

not to mention the fact that punk is feuding with nash and trips now not del rio
Well the whole idea is to "get him there"

And no reason that punk can't chase after what was rightfully his after his triple h feud

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
LOL, no. Punk needs to be feuding with top tier talent not Spider-Man.
the plan is to build John as a top tier
And John Morrison as any other heel would have to ditch the spiderman moveset and be like he was in ecw ::fpalm

COME ON, DO I HAVE TO TYPE ALL THE OBVIOUS DETAILS .
I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT WRESTLING

·
Registered
649 Posts
Did you not see their matches in ECW? It could and would work.

As for the storyline OP, are you implying that Morrison sent the text?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Heel Morrison against face Punk? Yes please.

In my perfect world, Morrisno would be the one to cost Punk the match with Triple H at NOC joining Trips and Nash. He woudl fit in well with that kind of group. He would have people to talk for him (even though as a heel he wouldn't need it as much) and his image would fit. In fact, I know people hate the HBK comparrisons and I'm not saying he should try to become the new HBK. But his look and heel gimmick would fit awfully well with someone like Nash as a bodyguard.

That would be my Morrison heel turn/plan. However we all know the WWE dont actually care enough about him to put that effort into turning him heel and making him relevant. He'll probably be the guy that jobs to the guy turning on CM Punk.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
From the WWE contact us:

Storyline Ideas
WWE does not accept ideas for storylines, matches or merchandise. Please be aware that any e-mails we receive will not be reviewed and will be deleted without being read.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts