Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
These high points of lore.

True story, have a friend who was an extra for Transformers. Bay claimed he was used too much in too many scenes, so he fired him.

·
Ramble On
11,103 Posts
John Wick 3 looks out of this world. Movie of the year confirmed.

That Michael Bay story is amazing. What a thing to be able to tell people. 'Michael Bay fired me this one time.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Just came from seeing Escape Room. I know this type of film won't win awards and most would frown down on it, but that shit was RIGHT up my alley. Goddamn, 10/10 for my personal tastes. Might actually sneak into my top 5.

·
40,752 Posts
I was SO late to the John Wick train :mj2 What a couple of incredible films. Keanu finally getting the respect he deserves :banderas

Getting fired by Bay would be an honour
I was way late to John Wick too but we're here. Definitely amazing stuff. I even went in with all kinds of hype and it still surpassed anything I was anticipating.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
That poster is something else. Makes me want to see it, so it works.

Story time. I once watched a Zac Efron movie (only one I've ever seen, fyi) The Lucky One on a flight home from Perth to Melbourne, but the headphones didn't work, still got the gist of it.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Sounds about right. Although, the one that's worthwhile is We Are Your Friends. Headphones needed because of all the music. :monkey

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Monkeys for all. :monkey

It was a nice surprise, for me. I dig EDM a ton though, so seeing that apply itself with the film was interesting.

101 - 120 of 390 Posts