Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
On the flipside, I've seen the sequel more than the original. This urge to watch may have to be fixed soon. I gots to know again, been so long. :monkey

Reactions: Donnie

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I've been making fun of that Snowpiercer/Willy Wonka video ever since I saw it in my recommended videos once.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts

Kills me every time :lmao

A strip club scene where Mike is hypnotised by a ladies foot while Marcus is being suffocated with a plastic bag, is something I think will further that urge :cozy

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
My memory being the first is the established buddy cop/action film, then the sequel is pretty much insane by comparison and just in general. Got both copies now, so this is gonna happen. Please be fun; it's mostly my dislike for Will Smith putting ego over character that I have to battle any reservation for.

Reactions: Donnie

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Indeed. We'll see what comes from this.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Tea Leoni was the best part of the first. Other than what Bay brings to the table. Violent & stylish, that's the ticket.

·
40,758 Posts
What is your favorite Michael Bay movie?

Mine is Playboy: Kerri Kendall - September 1990 Video Centerfold.

Also Armageddon.

Oh man he also did Meat Loaf: I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) music video I had no idea.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Transformers: Dark of the Moon 100%.

It's tremendous.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Always say the first four are worth it. The Last Knight, ehhh.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Bad Boys II is a bunch of psychopaths hanging out. Certainly better than the first. Bay being Bay is the best part again.

Dark of the Moon is still his best, though. :cozy

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Soderbergh just trying anything that tickles his fancy. He's one of my favorites, so I'm game.

Random note of saying I watched Armageddon earlier. It's awesome. :monkey

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Video error. :hmm:

Oh to wonder what this could be.

81 - 100 of 390 Posts