Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 390 Posts

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
I'd be surprised if Bryan Singer remains on that project for long. Any actress who willingly agrees to work with him will get tore to shreds by the #MeToo entity.

Oddly enough Rose McGowan was once in line to play Red Sonja

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
I don't see why it'll only fall on the backs of women given the project, and not anyone who supports it. Granted, doing so doesn't make them take any sides as it happens to be a job. The studio using Singer is the lone cause of concern.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
I want someone to bring back Masters of Horror. Like, a whole bunch of want. So many fantastic films coming out of this.

·
40,758 Posts
Has anyone seen MOLLY?

It's a Dutch Max Max movie but it's got a super-powered teenage girl as Mad Max. Or maybe she's in her 20s. Whatever has anyone seen it?h.

There's like a million movies named Molly btw. Good name tbh.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
I only saw a few Masters Of Horror. The Carpenter one rules.
Aye, Cigarette Burns is fantastic. Hooper's Dance of the Dead & Lucky McKee's Sick Girl are the other huge immediate favorites; without giving a nod to loving 90% of these. With the exception of Joe Dante & John Landis sucking per usual, it's been so great.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Schrader knows all about those canyons. :cozy

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Well, that's met with a significant "why?".

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Then people will get very mad when their head-cannon is shot down in a blaze of glory.

Usual sign of today.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
No Michael Bay, though. Boourns.

I'd like to see if I still enjoy these films. :hmm:

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
:wow I didn't even know that. Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah are names I've never heard of, but I'm willing to give them a shot.

I remember being in year 10 or 11 and everyone was making the "they fuck just like us" jokes, and I was :monkey Saw it a few months later and loved it. I don't even know how many times I've seen the first one :lol

I hope the new one is made with the same gusto as the others.

61 - 80 of 390 Posts