Registered
45,092 Posts
QUEEN OF NEW YORK

Need to contact Abel Ferrara, brb.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
That's a given.

Christopher Robin is gonna be right up your alley. Pooh's favorite day might be part of it.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Donnie in the future right there.

When you watch JAWS, then decide to watch the entire franchise right after. A mistake I'll never have to make again.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
I'll happily celebrate my 3rd wife's DEEMESE with an arm wrestling contest.

Jaws as a serial killer is something else. SO mad she roars.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
A ROAR so loud, it can be heard on land, many miles away from her spot in the ocean.

And then there's the freeze-frame dolphin celebration at Sea World in a different one. Dennis Quaid claims he was on so much coke, all of that is a blur.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Sir Michael saying he's never seen it (lucky guy) but he saw the house it bought him. :banderas

Ahh, Jaws 3. Not sure if the 3D or the plot is more silly.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
These infamous tales from the last two films. Caine not being at the Academy Awards to accept his win for Hannah and Her Sisters because of filming. :monkey

I kind of can't believe how low they kept going, but made sure to have all the characters be the same among the core family. 3D sharks slowly floating into a window, but knew it had to be sharks terrorizing the same people.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
We mustn't forget Ellen Brody having flashbacks to events she wasn't present for :monkey

Also, "IT WAS THE SHARK THAT KILLED YOUR FATHER. THE FEAR OF IT" TIL Jaws is so awesomely badass she causes heart attacks.

At least Jaws 2 gave us JAWS ON FIRE . Actually now that I think about it more, that's a wonderful analogy for the rest of the series.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Michael Caine nearly getting eaten, commenting on the shark's bad breath. Or the weird cut that either has Mario Van Peebles die or not die. All this stuff. :walphtf

The first sequel is kind of like The Revenge in a few ways. Only not terrible. But that shark is totally gunning for vengeance and it's like a slasher film in some regards. That makes it sound cooler than it is. At least there's fire.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
If only Simon MacCorkindale could have used his Manimal powers in the third movie...

Ohmagod how cool would that have been

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Vin Diesel's HAND SHARKS needs to be an upcoming project.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
The only movie I am waiting on pins and needles for:

I swear to gods if I won the lottery I would fund this.

Might even have to do a cameo.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
When the sub-genres of shark attack films & Zombie films battle it out to have the worst track record with low-grade junk that's out there.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
I'd like to add a third factor if I may

Better yet, we can add The Rock to it :vince$

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
At least Goldmember was nice enough to culminate with this infamous request. :cozy

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Thought they were gunning for the fourth film recently. I don't keep my an eye out enough to see if that fell through. Bit lukewarm to the idea, though. A lot of the time comedies that return after a long absence fail to deliver the value they once had. I'm not saying no to Myers returning to give it a try, however.

1 - 20 of 390 Posts