Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 9137 Posts

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
Wow finished Ground Zeroes. I know its short, but geez I expected something longer. If I don't count the number of times I died or fucked about, the gameplay is probably a half an hour long. Not worth the money at all. Its good, but just wait for Phantom Pains, and watch the walkthrough of GZ on youtube, tbh. I think I'lk return this tomorrow, or try selling it. :draper2

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
More than enough content in that game. GZ is a 5 hour game, TOPS.
Portal 1 was called one of the best games of 2007 even though it was 3 hours long. We've had several threads about it.

What's your point?

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
I'm a MGS fanboy but even I can't justify paying 20-40$ for GZ :lol

Hopefully they bundle it with TPP when it comes out.

I'll watch a playthrough of it soon.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
South Park is an open world game with over ten hours in the main campaign.
MGS GZ is an open world game with apparently 5 hours in the main campaign.

Why are people still trying to argue that quantity determines the inherent value of a video game?

Also, if we're going to argue that point, South Park is 10 hours for $60...Ground Zeroes is 5 hours for $20 (plus a $10 gift card if you get it from select retailers).

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts

Why are people still trying to argue that quantity determines the inherent value of a video game?

Also, if we're going to argue that point, South Park is 10 hours for $60...Ground Zeroes is 5 hours for $20 (plus a $10 gift card if you get it from select retailers).
Its not open world, not even close. Open level, yes, but not open world.

I was being very generous with the five hours btw

·
Registered
5,027 Posts

I beat it in thirty-five minutes. I'm sure you can get a little more out of it while doing the side ops (which from what I've heard, are also really short). But Jesus, I wasn't even trying to speed through the game and I beat the game that fast.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Wow finished Ground Zeroes. I know its short, but geez I expected something longer. If I don't count the number of times I died or fucked about, the gameplay is probably a half an hour long. Not worth the money at all. Its good, but just wait for Phantom Pains, and watch the walkthrough of GZ on youtube, tbh. I think I'lk return this tomorrow, or try selling it. :draper2

It's always good to know that patience is a good virtue;). I'm gonna wait for phantom Pain on 2015. For now it's not like there isn't gazilion games to play right? Plenty out there quite honestly.

81 - 100 of 9137 Posts