Wrestling Forum banner

9121 - 9137 of 9137 Posts

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Finished the Plat for DBZ Kakarot, fantastic game! Hoping the DLC adds some trophies too. As a longtime DBZ fanatic the game was everything I could have hoped for personally.

I am currently treking through the entire Fairy Tail anime series a few episodes a day in preparation for the upcoming game. That game looks really cool and I have always liked the characters and settings of this series, its an anticipated release now at this point. Cannot wait to play P5R, Last of Us II, FF7 Remake, NIOH 2, Ghosts of Tsushima, and of course YAKUZA 7.This is probably the best year in forever in games!

I know this isn't the gamertag thread but feel free to add me up on PSN Tsumugi_Idol. :)

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
We got an animal crossing thread tho fellas??
Yeah. It's probably buried deeper than the Metroid Prime 4 thread :(

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Few things I've read, review wise:

Doom Eternal is supposed to be amazing. I wasn't super into Doom (2016) from the intense, in-your-face style. Glad it got a great sequel because it was clearly a well received game.

Animal Crossing apparently added tons of extra steps to be functional. I've heard it behaves like a grindy, pay-to-win game, but without the pay option (at the moment). This is also not my type of game.

Half Life Alex is supposed to be the best VR game ever, let alone an amazing FPS from Valve. But the minimum price is about $400.00 USD when you consider you have to get a VR system. I'm watching sales because if I could get a good VR system and the game for $400 all together, I'd bite.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Free Steam Keys. If you use please let me know so I can edit the post.

Sid Meiers Pirates! - INKV0-TFEJ6-QXNTC

Carnival Games VR - ITB2C-8EXYY-XBKVR

The Darkness II - H5M0Y-HQPVK-6B2P5

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
So my friends are discussing if Pokemon games were revolutionary or not. Anyone can share an opinion?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Not sure when it started, but NBA 2K20 is currently reduced from £49.99 to £3.99 on the PS store. Apparently it’s even cheaper on Xbox.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Bought Far Cry 5 on the PS Store. Two years later it's still a very fun game. I don't get how some people dislike it but love the 4th game. It's just as good as FC3 in my opinion.
I love them all and they're my favorite series I'd say.

Many people felt 4 was too much like 3, 5 was too much like 4. The ending is mixed among fans. Enemy spawns were a problem till it got patched. The weapons only changed colors; eventually more was released through dlc. I think they pushed the game as a live service to a large degree, but the single player narrative didn't work well that way. Lots of awesome updates and free content was added later.

Fantastic game though.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Recently got these:

Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (left) and Genso Suikoden 1 & 2 (Right)

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Today is the Xbox Live Games showcase, where they're supposed to reveal some first party, exclusives, and other new games coming. I hope they include a price and date for the Xbox series X, but I'm doubting it. I don't think they'll announce a release date till 1-2 months out.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Today is the Xbox Live Games showcase, where they're supposed to reveal some first party, exclusives, and other new games coming. I hope they include a price and date for the Xbox series X, but I'm doubting it. I don't think they'll announce a release date till 1-2 months out.
Talk about a giant disappointment.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Talk about a giant disappointment.
I just want to suspend all my PS Now games on the PS5 and come back with it still paused, like Xbox gamepass. If PS5 can match Gamepass, I'm getting a PS5.

Neither lineup is a day 1 buy for me, considering many aren't coming out day 1. Xbox is leading right now because everything they showed is on Gamepass.

9121 - 9137 of 9137 Posts