Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 9138 Posts

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Yeah you should get it. Personally I couldn't find myself enjoying action/adventure games on my PC without one. Besides pretty much all recent games have 360 controller support.
Which has made Pc Gaming much more enjoyable. 360 controllers ftw

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Yeah you should get it. Personally I couldn't find myself enjoying action/adventure games on my PC without one. Besides pretty much all recent games have 360 controller support.
Yeah, I'll have to go out and get a controller.

Decided to start Dishonoured even though I still have to finish Farcry 3.. Holy shit though I think I'm in love with this game :mark:

Also anyone here play Shadow Warrior(the one the released last year) Played it a while back but never completed it because I had this issue were in chapter 7 my Flux wouldn't enable so I can't get pass the point. I've tired restarting the mission, doesn't help, I don't wanna restart the whole game again. Anyway.. Anyone have the same issue??

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Dishonored is awesome. I remember a lot of people were excited for it here, then they didn't play it (or if they did, not the whole game), and then when it got critical praise and GOTY talk, people called it overrated.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I need to borrowed dishonored from my buddy.

Speaking of which I saw him playing Thief on Friday. It didn't look that great to me.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Yeah it's one of those games which I'm interested in atm but haven't seen a good sale on it though. Saw Lolipop chainsaw cheap enough so I'm wondering about buying that one. But dunno really. Zombie's have been as much overdone as vampires. It's just not fun anymore.

41 - 60 of 9138 Posts