Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9125 Posts

·
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old thread was getting long. Plus it was like 7 years old. Time to start fresh.

I just downloaded the Ace Attorney Dual Destinies DLC case. Hope it's as good as the main game.

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
The DLC is better than any of the main cases and I found that it really added a lot to the story.

Speaking of Phoenix Wright, I've gotta plug DANGANROPA again. It's similar to AA in a lot of ways, and the story is off the charts insane.

·
Banned
1,299 Posts
I remember back in the day some Counter Strike servers had implemented camp meters and you got fucking destroyed if you continued to stay in one place :lmao

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Wooooooooooo!!!

New thread, that is all...

Got my Dark Souls 2 Collectors Edition yesterday, didn't know it came with it's own personal number. Still, have yet to open it as I'm afraid of what I might unleash...

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Yoshi's New Island is getting mixed, often disappointing reviews. Criticism seems to be that the game is flat and unmemorable until maybe the last world. Which kind of sucks since the SNES game can kick your ass as early as level 2 of world 1 with the falling chomps.

I didn't know Nintendo weren't developing it, either.

EDIT [[I was going to post this in the handheld thread but couldn't find it]]

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
dark souls 2 + yoshis new island combo is phenomenal

definitely recommend people to play both (at same time)

@yeah1993, in all honesty I don't understand the negative reviews at all. Thus far I feel people just dislike the art style (which I love, personally)

1 - 20 of 9125 Posts