Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
40,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here to talk about anything and everything in the alternate make believe world of FANTASY SPORTS. ALL SPORTS included here, even golf lol. Oh and soccer too.:side:

This can be a good spot for WF members to make leagues as well if they so choose. We've had quite a bit of success with football/NFL, basketball, and baseball. If soccer folk want to make a league, by all means, get to it. There are a ton of soccer fans here after all.

·
40,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lmao

I have jUNIOR and SMOKE on my team. FUCK YEAH.

No, I don't have a clue about NASCAR fantasy. I can't imagine how it'd even work.

·
40,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybin looks like he might be a lost cause. He just looks overwhelmed at the plate. If Maybin could hit, he'd be a solid player. Not sure about Aoki. Haven't watched him.

·
I Fear No Evil, Evil F***ing Fears Me
13,502 Posts
I say drop Maybin because he cant hit right now plus he plays for the Padres.

Aoki's got lots of bats on his team that can drive him in so i feel Aoki is more valuable.

·
40,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's gotta get on base to steal though, and he's not getting on base with that lol AVG. He doesn't walk much either, nor does he bunt much.

At any rate, yeah I'd drop Maybin, even not knowing anything about Aoki.

Now why do I still have Cameron Maybin on my team...

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
RIP old fantasy thread.

You served a great purpose with your life. Making JM happy.

You died with the utmost quality.

You shall be missed.

RIP.
That thread was my idea wasn't it! What a raging success story it will be forever.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I will try. Definitely.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I'd join a hockey league if we do it.

·
Veni, vidi, vici
14,875 Posts
I'll attempt hockey. My performance would probably resemble that version of me in the basketball league.

1 - 20 of 406 Posts