Wrestling Forum banner
201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
4,166 Posts
5 nights in a row my unfeasibly large cat decides the best place to sleep is on my feet. I'm too polite to move so end up lying in coffin repose.
My cat enjoys snuggling up behind me(I'm a side sleeper) I'm surprised I haven't rolled on her yet.

She has a bed I've had for her since she was a kitten but recently she's abandoned it to sleep next to daddy lol.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Instead of bumping my hospital thread, I’ll just post this here, I had a stress test today then got all the results from the last few months back and I have a hole in my heart. In January, I do a bubble test, they inject you with salt water and blow bubbles through your heart to see exactly how big the hole is. Not looking for sympathy so please don’t lol that shit makes me feel weird, just wanted all to know the update.

·
Registered
win loss record 1-1
526 Posts
Instead of bumping my hospital thread, I’ll just post this here, I had a stress test today then got all the results from the last few months back and I have a hole in my heart. In January, I do a bubble test, they inject you with salt water and blow bubbles through your heart to see exactly how big the hole is. Not looking for sympathy so please don’t lol that shit makes me feel weird, just wanted all to know the update.
i dodnt even know that could happen, how did it happen(you dont have to respond if you dont want to)

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
dang cat - that is a big olde shitbag of not great news

sorry to hear - but, I'm sure you'll handle the test like a champ and they'll sort you out whatever the outcome!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
i dodnt even know that could happen, how did it happen(you dont have to respond if you dont want to)
As a fetus, we all have holes in our heart for oxygen as we develop and mine just didn’t close all the way like it’s supposed to. I never had any issues until 2016 when I had major palpitations and had to wear a heart monitor. Nothing came up from the monitor and no further tests were done. When I went to the hospital in September, because I had that issue in 2016, they went ahead with the other testing.

I was shocked to hear the news, it didn’t even cross my mind at all (my aunt passed away as a baby from a hole in her heart, but, hers was big, mine appears to be small, but, the bubble test will give exact size).

Most likely, I’ll just have to live with it. My doctor said 25% of the world’s population actually has this and lives with it.

I hope they give me more days off work now :LOL:

@Big Booty Bex , they probably won’t have to seal it as it showed up in the ultrasound not very big, it shouldn’t end up a life or death situation in life, I just can’t believe I’ve lived almost 40 years with it lol

Reactions: Big Booty Bex

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
As a fetus, we all have holes in our heart for oxygen as we develop and mine just didn’t close all the way like it’s supposed to. I never had any issues until 2016 when I had major palpitations and had to wear a heart monitor. Nothing came up from the monitor and no further tests were done. When I went to the hospital in September, because I had that issue in 2016, they went ahead with the other testing.

I was shocked to hear the news, it didn’t even cross my mind at all (my aunt passed away as a baby from a hole in her heart, but, hers was big, mine appears to be small, but, the bubble test will give exact size).

Most likely, I’ll just have to live with it. My doctor said 25% of the world’s population actually has this and lives with it.

I hope they give me more days off work now :LOL:

@Big Booty Bex , they probably won’t have to seal it as it showed up in the ultrasound not very big, it shouldn’t end up a life or death situation in life, I just can’t believe I’ve lived almost 40 years with it lol
You got that shit cat. Tell that hole to sign up on WF, pussy won't have a chance. :banhammer:

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,603 Posts
they probably won’t have to seal it as it showed up in the ultrasound not very big, it shouldn’t end up a life or death situation in life, I just can’t believe I’ve lived almost 40 years with it lol
Well that's some good news, as long as it means you'll be around for years to come that's a win! You need to work a huge angle for your in ring debut at the All Out WF PPV in 2053. #longtermstorytelling

Sorry to hear that Cat. Since you don't want sympy may I offer you an egg in this trying time?

That better be a Cadbury creme egg Kenny!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,836 Posts
At a store this morning to take advantage of a Black Friday sale. Only 5 workers in the store that I could see and maybe one family member roped in to help out.

I think it's going to be a rough time today for a lot of people working in retail. I'm glad I only wanted the one thing and it was at a local store, not Big Box type.

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
Wondering if I should finally take the plunge and shave my beard into the Lemmy/Harley Race style.
i’ve done that a couple times when my chin gets itchy and its too hot :D

i have never been disappointed with the result - it always looks fun

…. I’ve also never kept the look more than 5 days cause i realise from far away i look like a horribly mean mf of a biker gang and people cross the street to avoid me :D :D

so, there are pros and cons

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is your boyfriend not going out with you anywhere the reason why you aren't doing anything or is it mostly your job?
Yes, because of my work at the computer all day I don't go out.
My boyfriend works at the computer too, but I always offer him to go out at least once in a while.
Just to take a walk and breathe the air for at least half an hour, but he's used to staying at home.
He sees the sense in going out only if we go to some institution or on business((.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,836 Posts
Yes, because of my work at the computer all day I don't go out.
My boyfriend works at the computer too, but I always offer him to go out at least once in a while.
Just to take a walk and breathe the air for at least half an hour, but he's used to staying at home.
He sees the sense in going out only if we go to some institution or on business((.
I would say in that case to just go out without him. Walk around a little bit and enjoy the outside. Maybe if you showed him that you are willing to do something and leave him behind, that might motivate him to just get up and go out with you. Especially if he sees you coming back feeling better.

And even if not, at least you have done something for yourself to make you feel better. Don't let his unwillingness to participate hold you down. That kind of thing can breed resentment eventually, and that is one of the main things that ruins relationships. Encouragement is important here, and I think it may start with you encouraging yourself so you can encourage him.

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
I’ve been on a weird fantasy kick the last couple of days - think Dark Souls, Bloodborne but also weirdish cartoons like ‘Adventure time’ and Sluggy Freelance

so, i drew this - the sad armoured princess and her Lizard companion

201 - 218 of 218 Posts