Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Since we won’t be getting the shoutbox back anytime soon, figured this would be a good alternative.

Sometimes, you’ve got something on your mind, but, it’s not really worth an entire thread. This is where this thread comes in.

Just a few guidelines:

- Please do not talk about anything that has a thread. For example, there are 8000 covid related threads. You can discuss those things in the threads already made. This is more for topics that just aren’t enough for a dedicated thread.

- Please do not spam. Examples, just posting a gif, just posting a picture, just saying “hi”. At least make your post have a little effort it in. Instead of “I’m cold”, expand just a bit, at least, like “damn, it’s cold outside, summer certainly made a quick exit”. Add a bit of meat to your post.

If you’re still unsure of what to do in here, please ask. It’s basically a giant “talk about anything” thread, except for topics already made.

Cheers :)

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry for any threads posted in Anything section that were created and were spam. I don't need to be told twice.
Hey buddy, don’t worry, it can be a learning experience, it’s all good :D Don’t feel weird or bad or anything. We won’t whip you….hard :sneaky:

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,603 Posts
Don't you just love it when you drive to the local market, store wherever and your waiting for some fuck to leave so you can park in his/her spot, but this fuck knows you're waiting so suddenly they need to move slower than time itself? They slowly reach for the car keys, slowly put on the seat belt, slowly check the rear view mirror, slowly put on their shades, then decide now is the best time to send 30 text messages, eat, and read a few chapters of War & Peace before leaving. Bitch.

·
Premium Member
17,743 Posts
Don't you just love it when you drive to the local market, store wherever and your waiting for some fuck to leave so you can park in his/her spot, but this fuck knows you're waiting so suddenly they need to move slower than time itself? They slowly reach for the car keys, slowly put on the seat belt, slowly check the rear view mirror, slowly put on their shades, then decide now is the best time to send 30 text messages, eat, and read a few chapters of War & Peace before leaving. Bitch.

View attachment 109651
I hate that so much. I park far away, where the rich guys park so no one scratches their cars. It goes Porsche, AUDI, Jaguar, 97 Honda Accord, Porsche, Aston Martin.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,836 Posts

View attachment 109651
My bad. I didn't know that was you.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

View attachment 109651

TBH, I look at the person and if they look like a fucking dick, I do that lmfao

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My cat barfed up hairballs on my bed today. She enjoys doing that from time to time because the easily cleanable floor apparently isn't an option.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts