Wrestling Forum banner

General Chat Thread

120617 1589
Hi all,

Since we won’t be getting the shoutbox back anytime soon, figured this would be a good alternative.

Sometimes, you’ve got something on your mind, but, it’s not really worth an entire thread. This is where this thread comes in.

Just a few guidelines:

- Please do not talk about anything that has a thread. For example, there are 8000 covid related threads. You can discuss those things in the threads already made. This is more for topics that just aren’t enough for a dedicated thread.

- Please do not spam. Examples, just posting a gif, just posting a picture, just saying “hi”. At least make your post have a little effort it in. Instead of “I’m cold”, expand just a bit, at least, like “damn, it’s cold outside, summer certainly made a quick exit”. Add a bit of meat to your post.

If you’re still unsure of what to do in here, please ask. It’s basically a giant “talk about anything” thread, except for topics already made.

Cheers :)
1541 - 1560 of 1590 Posts

· Registered
27,475 Posts
I
@thatonewwefanguy

I saw that you mentioned being interested in doing a podcast someday.

I have been interested in doing it for a long time now and finally got around to ordering a mic the other day. It should arrive here by Monday, so, I will let you know how it sounds. It's a basic beginner one, nothing fancy, but, it has great reviews, doesn't burn a hole in your pocket, and it's compatible with phones, desktops, laptops, even PS4 and PS5. It has a DSP chip that creates clear sound and the mic has noise reduction so we don't hear someone in your house flushing a toilet in the background lmfao. Also included is a foam windscreen, which helps with your sound.
what is our podcast gonna be about?

are we chatting about 80s pop culture? Or wrestling?

also, i can’t do Sundays xD

On other news, @Adapting - i only saw your posts now brother. I hope all is going ok

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
36,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,544 ·
I

On other news, @Adapting - i only saw your posts now brother. I hope all is going ok
Hmmm well if we talk certain decades of wrestling and certain decades of pop culture, guess @thatonewwefanguy is gonna have nothing to talk about :LOL:

#YoungPeopleSuck

· TEAM CHELSHIV
Umani. Vous êtes belle 💙💙💙💙💙
127,443 Posts
This rain in all of California has been insane. 90% of the state is in a flood watch warning. LA has had more rain in the last two weeks than they did all last year.

First the stte was hit by a "bomb cyclone" which was followed by an atmospheric river aka the pineapple express.

Come hell or high water, I am not leaving my house. It will not flood here. Famous last words, right?

· Registered
Trios champ, NA champ
5,772 Posts
I

Hmm, start on something, like for example, 2010's wrestling, and just, chat, see what's going on in the world or what not, just hanging out ya know?
Hmmm well if we talk certain decades of wrestling and certain decades of pop culture, guess @thatonewwefanguy is gonna have nothing to talk about :LOL:

#YoungPeopleSuck
I'll find a way to talk about it lol
The young and the old don't mix

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
36,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,547 ·
Guys

I’m having a huge flood.

We have a firestick and our old provider guy sucked so we got a new guy and just set everything up, they have a fucking 24/7 Hugh Jackman channel, a 24/7 Clint Eastwood channel, there isn’t enough heat to absorb my moisture.

I’m crying.

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
36,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,550 ·
Guys, this is cool as fuck.

You can pick any decade on the right.

Press power on the tv and you can watch stuff on the tv, you can change the channel, and at the bottom of the tv, you can pick the year.

· Registered
LifeInCattleClass bookings for slam poetry at [email protected] - £10 per minute of poetry
4,882 Posts
Guys, this is cool as fuck.

You can pick any decade on the right.

Press power on the tv and you can watch stuff on the tv, you can change the channel, and at the bottom of the tv, you can pick the year.

Can't remember the website but there's a similar one for music. You can choose the year and country and it'll play music as if a radio from that country/time

1541 - 1560 of 1590 Posts