Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or do Gen Me seem like a more legitimate team. When I first saw them just just appeared like generic guys who could put on a good match. Now they appear to have style and actual character, anyone else agree?

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
They can put on a good match but they look like little kids with long side burns and really generic look overall.They're getting better yes , they sure as hell can put on some really good entertaining matches.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
They seemed generic, but I think they've taken a over the top gimmick and kinda made it work. No idea how or why, but it does. I enjoy seeing them alot more now.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
They remind me so much of The Hardyz. They're still VERY young, so their inexperience is fogivable. Matt (the older bro) is definitely the better talker. I couldn't stand Jeremy until his one promo about two weeks ago. I was actually surprised by how far he had come in that respect.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
They remind me so much of The Hardyz. They're still VERY young, so their inexperience is fogivable. Matt (the older bro) is definitely the better talker. I couldn't stand Jeremy until his one promo about two weeks ago. I was actually surprised by how far he had come in that respect.
Little confused here, but I think you mean Max, not Matt, is the better talker. Wait, Max's real name is Matt. Weird, he looks a lot like Matt Hardy as well.

I'd love to see a Hardys/Gen Me feud, well that is if the Hardys pull their heads out of their asses.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
They are, when they see Tara.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I like'em, great athletes and solid heels.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
its still too late im afraid, have they even won one match yet?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
its still too late im afraid, have they even won one match yet?
Ammm they had a clean win over the Guns on their tv debut.:confused:

Anyway GenMe are a great team ,better suited to heels.In the ring there great ,on the mic ...terrible.Tara put into the equation can be nothing but a benefit though.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
They've been doing OK lately, their relationship with Tara is interesting but the excessive gum-chewing is too much. Sometimes I wonder what they'd look like with Justin Gabriel-style beards. :hmm:

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I'm pretty sure when they were in ROH, PWG etc no one bitched and moaned about them. Now they're in TNA and all of a sudden people realize they look like two 12 year old kids. Seriously, people, it's no longer the "in" to try to be a smart ass and act as if indy wrestling is the best thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I love the cheesy heelness of overchewing.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Call me when they graduate, they look like 15 years old boys, in the ring they keep flip flopping for no reason, I can’t take them seriously.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts