Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would have seen this coming. So much more talent yet they give him a title shot every pay per view he that he doesn't already have the title. BORING!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cena is winning AGAIN unless good old Ricardo saves us all from more mediocrity from Cena
I hope, id rather have anyone in that locker room champion besides him and orton

·
Registered
411 Posts
It's problably just a filler match for the mediocre PPV before we get cm punk v.s ADR feud. Although if cena wins AGAIN........:side:

They HAVE to make del rio go over if they want the fans to take him seriously.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would imagine it's his rematch for losing the title at Hell in a Cell.

And I'd much rather have Cena champion than Del Rio. Frankly, it's embarrassing how after everything they've done to put Del Rio over he continues to get no reaction and continues to be overshadowed by virtually everyone he's around. At least Cena feels and acts like a legit champion.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
Well, he technically has a rematch clause.

I would imagine it's his rematch for losing the title at Hell in a Cell.

And I'd much rather have Cena champion than Del Rio. Frankly, it's embarrassing how after everything they've done to put Del Rio over he continues to get no reaction and continues to be overshadowed by virtually everyone he's around. At least Cena feels and acts like a legit champion.
No, no. Don't blame Del Rio not being over on him but rather WWE's consistent lack of inconsitency (yes, that makes sense - I think). They give him so much momentum only to slow him down before going all the way. When he finally won they dropped him, again. They've ruined Del Rio, how are we meant to take him seriously as a legitimate threat if he's been going the way he has?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,963 Posts
Well, he technically has a rematch clause.
Alberto should have never lost the belt in the first place but since WWE panics they trow the belt back on Cena rather than having some patience or logic. Pathetic.

·
Registered
15,836 Posts
I just wonder how much more it will take the WWE to realise Punk wasn't blowing smoke up anyone's ass back in June/July... a lot fans are fucking sick and tired of this bullshit booking and pushing of the same tired product over and over and over. I don't want to watch ADR/Cena... and quite frankly, I think the only reason they have it is because they are starting to lose steam with Cena/Rock. They saw a gold mine but suddenly it isn't looking as rich as it did earlier this year... they are panicking.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,369 Posts
An absolute BLOCKBUSTER of a main event!!! The reaction to the match announcement......total, utter indifference. It was like the crowd didn't hear Ace. No pop at all. Gonna spell wonders for the buyrate!

As for Raw tonight, it's episodes like that that make me appreciate attending house shows instead of TV tapings. Little to no actual wrestling and all about selling a freaking storyline.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Jesus Christ on a pogostick...Cena in the main event yet again:no:

Lord have mercy.
He is the top face after all.

The top face is mostly in the most main event or top feuds. It's Pro Wrestling 101: the top face is booked in the biggest feuds.

·
Registered
15,836 Posts
He is the top face after all.

The top face is mostly in the most main event or top feuds. It's Pro Wrestling 101: the top face is booked in the biggest feuds.
Too bad half the crowd boos him... so much for being the top face.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts