Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gay People. I CAN NOT stand them. Just the other day, my friends and I was walking down the street and two queers are trying to swallow each others heads. It was all I could do to not throw up. I wanted to take a knife and shove it through their heads...As of right now, the society we live in is letting so much shit happen that its sick. Everytime I turn on the T.V. I see some stupid article on gay marriages and faggots trying to get married and then adopt a kid who will later kill his classmates after being teased for so long about having gay parents. In my opinion, I think these freaks should be put on reserves and away from people who want nothing to do with them. Anyways, thats my opinion on this matter. What I'm curious to know is what is your opinion on gay marriages and gay people in general?

B

·
0 Posts
I think you are a prejudice bastard that should have a cock shoved up your ass. Now please go off and die.

(wanna fux?)

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Gay marriages..as a woman..i have some gay friends, there no different as you and me, except they like sam sex. Now what i cant stand are these people who think its DISGUSTIN and WRONG for man on man, but when it becomes girl on girl..its the hottest thing. If you are going to take a side whether gay is wrong or right, dont just say men gayness is wrong, but girl on girl isnt cause its sexy. I have nothing wrong with it, i dont support it, i dont disagree with it. It is a SIN, but so is taking drugs, but people still do it. DONT SUPPORT IT, DONT GO AGAINST IT is my point of view. Now Draxxus you are using the WRONG words there, thats being a homophopic, im sure if you saw to girlz making out you wouldnt want to stab them or whatever. Like Baby Boy said, I think you are a prejudice bastard.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
I have no problem with gay people or same sex maraiges. I dont understand what all the fuss is about. Just let them get married if they want. They shouldnt be excluded because of the sex of thier parnter.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Who care. There just people who are just like you and I. I'm sure that if you were gay and you saw a guy post what you just posted you would wanna kill him too. If you don't like it just don't look. No need to kill them.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wrong about saying I wanted to hurt them, I apologize. Honestly, I could care less what gay people do in the privacy of their homes, but when they start making out on the streets, I tend to get annoyed.

B

·
0 Posts
Well, I'm annoyed about anyone being all affectionate in public. So should I shove a knife down their throats?

Well, I'm annoyed about anyone being all affectionate in public. So should I shove a knife down their throats?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I can see why they dont allow gay people to adopt kids. because they will be taunted when they get older. But i believe they can understand when they get older that they love each other an dont give a fuck about what people say. So the kid will think that too.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I don't have a problem with gay people. They are the same as every other person in the World, they just have feelings for the same gender. If you don't like them expressing their love to each other, then don't look, simple. I think that Gay Marriages should be aloud and I don't see what the fuss is about. Is the governments (all countries) view that gay people don't love their partner as much? I don't see any reason also why gay people can not adopt children.

A-Dust

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by Goatnce
I can see why they dont allow gay people to adopt kids. because they will be taunted when they get older. But i believe they can understand when they get older that they love each other an dont give a fuck about what people say. So the kid will think that too.
Yea, I would hate that. "Your two dads are fucking gay!" I could imagine getting picked on in highschool.

·
Registered
560 Posts
EazyWillie said in post #10 :

Yea, I would hate that. "Your two dads are fucking gay!" I could imagine getting picked on in highschool.
That would be so bad to the children of the gay parents. :(

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I don't agree with gay couples adopting kids. Not out of prejudice towards gays but because in general, i don't think it makes the most suitable up-bringing. You can say what you want about anything being better than being stuck in some children's home but the truth is they'd always be labelled as "the freak with the queer parents" and that's not fair on the child.

As for public displays from gay couples, i can't say i like witnessing it. I just do my best to ignore it.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I see Micheal Wilson has a new screen name.

In my opinion, an openly homosexual person is alright. I don't care what they do, it's none of my business.

What I don't like is the repressed homosexuals. I'm pretty sure I know one, if not two (looks at Cody :p ). But there is one guy and he is the best friend of a girl I know. He is also the campest human being I have ever met and if he's not gay he is a genius as he is is constantly going around with a group of girls and he can get away with things that would get the average hetrosexual wouldn't.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
ShadyGurl said in post #3 :
Gay marriages..as a woman..i have some gay friends, there no different as you and me, except they like sam sex. Now what i cant stand are these people who think its DISGUSTIN and WRONG for man on man, but when it becomes girl on girl..its the hottest thing. If you are going to take a side whether gay is wrong or right, dont just say men gayness is wrong, but girl on girl isnt cause its sexy. I have nothing wrong with it, i dont support it, i dont disagree with it. It is a SIN, but so is taking drugs, but people still do it. DONT SUPPORT IT, DONT GO AGAINST IT is my point of view. Now Draxxus you are using the WRONG words there, thats being a homophopic, im sure if you saw to girlz making out you wouldnt want to stab them or whatever. Like Baby Boy said, I think you are a prejudice bastard.
Well said^^^.

Having gay friends & gay relatives, I also think you are homophobic, perhaps even repressed.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Pretty soon the whole issue will be gone, and nobody will think anything of it. In the 1960's racism was everywhere, now it's something that's almost history. The same thing will happen with people being gay. They won't be outcasted for there sexual preference.

N

·
0 Posts
I hate when gay defenders say homophobics are actually gay. Um, yeah, that makes TONS of sense, doesn't it? I'm sure all the people who diss WWE are actually fans...

Anyway, I don't dislike gay people, but I don't agree with what they do. If I had gay friends I'd be sure to tell them I don't agree with what they do, and that they'd never change my mind. No to gay marriage ('union' between a man AND a woman...a 'holy' (meaning religion) union)...no to them having the ability to adopt children.

I don't want to kill them, nor would I even think it. That's too much. Hating someone for their sins is bad enough, but trying to override it by killing them is far worse. Think of Hitler's idea with the Jews. Would you be pleased if all gays were treated that way?

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
On the subject of adoption, I think what the gay community are asking for is where one of the couple is the maternal or paternal parent of the baby and automatically has rights where as the other partner has no legal rights so if the maternal/paternal parent dies the partner can't keep the child that has been brought up as their own. The same if they split up. When you think about it, it is no different to a step-father adopting his step-kids legally. My friend has been in a lesbian relationship for 7 years and her 13 year old son is a great kid, he doesn't get teased. I also have a friend who is a drag queen, he has bigger tits than me :(

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
^^Wonder why, A-cup. :)

DraXXus, if you're trying to become the most hated member in the shortest time possible, keep making threads like this. I already have a much lower opinion of you now, and I just read half your post(I stopped around the "stab them in the head" parts). :no:

Oh, and Hobo, for the record, I'm hetero. Maybe a bit bi-curious. But that's pushing it. :)

<3 Gays.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I know several people who are gay. When one of them came out, one person I knew decided he didn't like him anymore, purely because of his sexuality. He's changed now, but at the time it was really pathetic, and we told him.

It does amuse me that people feel threatened by homosexuals. I'll let you into a little secret - very few members of the opposite sex find you attractive, what makes you think that you're irrisistable to people who are the same sex as you?

(You're not, incidentally.)

Get over your petty insecurities. You don't have to agree with it, or disagree. I just say live and let live.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
DraXXus it worries me that there are so many people out there like you. You want to kill people because of their sexuality- what fucking right do you have to judge based on their sexuality. I thought in this day and age people were more understanding about issues such as these which shouldnt even be an issue with people. I'm straight, but I have no problem with anyone who is gay, I have plenty of friends are gay/bisexual, it doesn't bother me a bit

The thing that bothers me the most about you, is that you only retracted your statement about shoving a knife in their heads after you realised people were horrified at your view. In my opinion you probably do still think like that.. which again worries me after reading your other posts about how many guns you own and people 'standing up for themselves in high school.'

Is there anyone you actually do like- or are you a racist on top of being a homophobe.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts