1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
598 Posts
World Football CUP ,biggest event in my life and yeah stupid americans i said football,not soccer .Play your handegg,no one besides USA cares about that sport. And f*** that gang.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Is this what happens when their team loses? lol

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
World Football CUP ,biggest event in my life and yeah stupid americans i said football,not soccer .Play your handegg,no one besides USA cares about that sport. And f*** that gang.
Geez Comrad. Don't let the chernobyl radiation turn you into a miserable, angry zombie!

·
Banned
598 Posts
Geez Comrad. Don't let the chernobyl radiation turn you into a miserable, angry zombie!
douche.Chernobyl is in Ukraine

·
Banned
598 Posts
Six in one and half a dozen in the other, Comrad.

dozen ? what is that ? a number of people in average chinese family ?

Reactions: Andre

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised, you know how crazy those South AMericans get over football.
They do have some awesome riots. Also, a fan killed a goalie back in the 1990s after a loss to the US team. I mean, I'd be pissed to if my team sucked enough to lose to the USA, especially in the 90s. However, killing a man was overboard.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
They do have some awesome riots. Also, a fan killed a goalie back in the 1990s after a loss to the US team. I mean, I'd be pissed to if my team sucked enough to lose to the USA, especially in the 90s. However, killing a man was overboard.
They shot a player for scroing an own goal once

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
This isn't even really about any teams losing or football, and you shouldn't be surprised if you find and see how many of Brazil's people support the gang. Yeah I've been reading plenty of all the riots in Brazil, pretty interesting.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This isn't even really about any teams losing or football, and you shouldn't be surprised if you find and see how many of Brazil's people support the gang. Yeah I've been reading plenty of all the riots in Brazil, pretty interesting.
please share

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
From a "Riots in Rio" Article

http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/world/riots-in-rio-why-1-million-people-protested-across-brazil-last-week

"“The World Cup and the Olympics have been generating very problematic processes – forced removals and an increase in living costs in particular cities,” explains Dr Magalhães Wallace, a Cambridge University research associate whose recent work has centred on urban transformation, security and violence in Brazil.
The huge stadium-building programme required began in earnest with many being constructed in remote locations. The Amazonia Arena, for example, is a 46,000-seater stadium being built in the remote city of Manaus, surrounded on almost all sides by at least 600 miles of unbroken rainforest. The local football team rarely sees crowds of more than a few thousand fans. “These stadiums are going to cost millions to maintain after the World Cup,” Dauden says."
Yeah, they're not really happy about the World Cup being held in Brazil.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.