Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Real talk.

I decided to do this thread when they other day I remembered how freaking fun this game was, one of the best RPGs of the time, too many other good and big ones passed it by (FF, SMT, Persona, the big boys and even Rogue Galaxy and Front Mission) and I am not sure if a lot of people got around to playing it, I kept waiting for it to pop up when games like Rogue Galaxy made it to PS4, but it was not to be.

Other games I would love to see re done would be Skies of Arcadia, it was remade once but at least would love to see it on Nintendo Switch. Same goes for the hit JRPG for Wii U Tokyo Mirage Sessions, that one needs to be on Switch soon too.

The OG Pokémon Stadium games would be great additions to Switch if they ever do a proper Virtual Console feature. They should port the entire Pokémon Gens 1-7 to Switch too, even remakes and such, just a definitive library would be awesome to have.

Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy 6 of course full remakes in about 20 years :p

Like, I am fine with emulators but there is a certain satisfaction in owning actual copies of these games and not to mention graphically and gameplay wise, re releases and ports can improve upon things like that.

·
Premium Member
17,070 Posts
1) Pokemon Snap on 3DS. But, time had passed and SWITCH is their priority now. And, Pokemon Go is the next best thing.

2) I was just telling my roommate about Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. I'm upset the remake wasn't Xbone compatible.

3) I'd like a WWE v WCW again. Maybe just DLC, but add in some extra game modes, characters, big heads, etc.

4) Skyrim :lmao

·
Registered
872 Posts
Front mission....damn that brings back memories!

I'd love to see valkyrie profile get a remake. But if I could only choose one game, it would be final fantasy tactics. Orlandu or tg CID was the man! Felt like a cheat code getting to play him. Maybe in the remake we could play as gafgarion this time???

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
would love a half life 1 and 2 remake, upgraded graphics etc.

the proper goldeneye remaster that got cancelled (though a straight up remake would be even better......not the one that got released).

No mercy N64 (never gonna happen given the roster problems)

tbh there is any amount of games that I would love to see remade with modern technology.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse

·
Registered
652 Posts
FF8 - Curretly replaying this on my modded ps-classic, under rated a.f , would love HD remake.
FFT - because it's the best - Orlandu bitches
Morrowind
out of left field : Mario 64

edit : katamari

·
NBA
2,910 Posts
None. This whole over the top nostalgia wave that Sony seems to be encouraging to cover up for their lack of new ideas is what has caused most of the current catalogue to be plagued with remakes of games from the 5th gen. In what way is this better than the good old sequelitis?

Devs should be doing like the From Software guys and come up with new IPs instead of recycling the same idea all over again, and again, and again, AND again.

Don't get me wrong, remakes have their place, but they shouldn't be the main attraction sucking up most of the resources and media attention.

Reactions: Stephleref

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
morrowind, oblivion, mass effect 1, mass effect 2, here comes the pain, the original road rash games

wouldn't mind fallout 1, 2 & new vegas redone...as long as it wasn't by bethesda lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts