Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 631 Posts

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
2,578 Posts
Re: Game sale/specials thread.

So what is that price when you convert it to USD? 29.99 is what we pay in USD. I just wonder if you Europeans are being ripped off :lol

Oh bought by the way.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
2,578 Posts

I meant the steam sale. Its 29.99 USD here, and its 29.99 Euros there. Technically, all they did was change the currency sign, thus aren't you technically paying more than us on Steam sales?

Witcher 2 is a great game, I paid $19.99 for it and it was well worth the price. People should for sure snag this deal if they like Western RPGs.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
2,578 Posts

Where? On steam its been $49.99 for the longest time. Being new to Steam, I'm also not sure where to enter Steam codes, on Steam, if I buy them from another website :argh:

·
Registered
366 Posts

Where? On steam its been $49.99 for the longest time. Being new to Steam, I'm also not sure where to enter Steam codes, on Steam, if I buy them from another website :argh:
Low left, "+ADD A GAME...", "Activate a product on Steam" ;)

Also, FC3 has been on sale like 3 times including this one.

·
Premium Member
17,066 Posts

FarCry 3 is still showing at $60 for me. this is on Steam, am at the wrong place? I really want to buy it on PC for like $30

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
2,578 Posts

^ Thanks :D:

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition $7.49 USD on Steam

Includes:
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Expansion Pack
All Nine Content Packs

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Expansion Pack

The story of the Grey Wardens continues as you are named their commander. Fight new enemies, learn new skills and spells, and explore an all-new area of the world, Amaranthine.

All Nine Content Packs

Extend your adventure with The Stone Prisoner, Warden's Keep, Return to Ostagar, Feastday Gifts, The Darkspawn Chronicles, Feastday Pranks, Leliana's Song, The Golems of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt. Collect new rewards, gain new party members, and more as you delve deeper into the Dragon Age storyline.
________________________________________________________________________________________

There are no Steam achievements which is a bummer. We own the regular edition of DA 1 & 2 on 360, but I never got into DA1 and havent played DA2... It just sits there, looking at me.

I think I'll buy this and give it another go. My boyfriend is going to be sooo mad! :lol

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
12,449 Posts

Origin has a sale going until the 30th

Crysis for 30$
Tomb Raider 29$
Hitman 20$
Assassins Creed 3 25$